Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
GUYS GUYS GUYS!! HOLD ON HOLD ON!!
WHY dont u understand how much sid woud be hurt inside to have two kids like that, and to leave his house and his sweet bro and dad!! 😭😑, com on yaar think about it, a kid like sachin and two kids like tat!!!😲 HE MUST BE REALI REALI REALI HURT INSIDE!! 😭
and i think he had to pour it out 2 someone and he did 2 aancchal 😭 bless her tough how she wud feel!! poor aanchal!!
sid had wunli her now to lean on, so he must have showed all his feeling tat was compresed to aanchal when she said him 2 call ayush and juhi! cas he had become reali annoyed of them!! bles him!!😭 i hate tat juhi and ayush look at wat they have turned our sweet sid into he must be reali upset!!!! arrggh i hate em!! 😑😑
BUT IM SURE SHE'LL UNDERSTAND IT COMPLETELY!! cmon yaar she is his paatni and they understand eachother veri well!!!😳 (of course they do!!πŸ˜†)
SO it will be a veri serious epi but we will see soon that it will onli be an anger tat sid had to pour out but no one was there to share it exceept our sweet aanchal and even though she had a veri suprised and angri actualli it was realli a shocked expression!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜­ she wud understand him and totali clam him down!! ( I HOPE!! 😳)i hope he makes up soon saying smfing like
"im sori aanchal i didnt mean to shout at u but i cant take this ani more and i reali didnt mean 2 shout @ u mujhe maf karo aanchal!! 😭😭" or aanchal sayin smfin like i will not leave u as tat day i had promised jaya ji i will neva leave u!!! and say tat u told me bla bla bla!! """
sowi not reali gud in hindi!! i fink u get wat i mean!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I HOPE HE MAKES UP!! 😍 😍i am dreamin!! 😍 😍 😍 (4r sid n aanchal momments!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†)
sowi !! excited!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Edited by dopiedope_lavi - 15 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Justaminute you are right aayush has gone on his nanaji,both are stubborn mules with an irrational thinking pattern and extremely reactive natures🀒 God knows when they will come to their senses...
am very happy that sid got angry at aanchal...it is quite natural....now lets see kaise aanchal apne roothe saajan ko manati haiπŸ˜ƒ till now they showed sid standing by aanchal's side all the time,now its aanchal's turn....
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
today my heart is really bleeding for Sid. What a lot he has been through this last year. Enough for anyone to break down.

But Aanchal by his side, he is assured of very happy life in the near future. Both intellectuals of high calibre.

My plea to the production team is to please , please show us many happy times for Sid and his family. And please do not spring Sudeep on us.

i want to see the bubbly Aanchal of early days. Remember her non stop one sided talk when travelling with Sid to see his clients who wanted to meet in person hsi company's designer.

Edited by justaminute - 15 years ago
coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sidharth's change is purely because of the circumstances..and he is reacting like any other person will do in that situation... for any father , his own children hating him , no one can stand by it... i think anchal's support will change him again to the normal sweet heart sidharth...
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
yeaaah...thats right!
i hope we will get to see some cute Sid Aanchal moments today...