OMG!! Sid Changed Compltetelyyy...

nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
omg after watching the precap for tomm. i'm shockeddd!!
Sid changed totally....positive and negative...
i mean he started calling her tum....thats good...
but omg, he said you can leave, if you want to show them your love....
God, i just hope i'm wrong...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah i jus made a post about the same thing im in a state of shock over wat sid said n how he said it to aanchal😲!!!!!!.. i dont want them to start their new life fightin wid each other 😭!!!!!! i hope sid realises his mistake and promtly appoligises as aanchal looks angry as well😡!!! i want to say to siddharth babu please hug n make up we want to see som pyar bara scenes between u guys not u guys upset wid each other!😕!!!!!!!
Edited by jen1 - 15 years ago
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
hmmmmm i thinkk.... an aggressive and upset Sid might be a gooodd thing! Now imaginee, we have sweet innocent Aanchal, and upset and angry Sid....sparksss will flyyyyy!
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

lmao, shockalot!!

i think i know what you meann......

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
hahah i'm just thinking that some of my fave love stories have been between an angry young man and a sweet innocent girl soooo im not toooo upset about the precappp =D
notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
we should be happy its the first husband and wife argument Aanchal and Siddharth have entered the world of marriage and there's not one single marriage that hasn't had and argument.😉
they be back to normal in no time! 😃
I'm certain. Their relationship will only get stronger and they get more comfortable around each other! Instead of tip toeing around each other smiling. lol😃
Edited by moheema - 15 years ago
notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
😊Cant wait for tommorow😊
Edited by moheema - 15 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shockalot & moheema..Hats off girls...Yo have exactly put my feelings in words..and please dont miss my long post on this..point..I knew..few of my friends will be worried with Sid's anger..But it is only for good..guys..I think by now you all should understand & know Sid & Aanchal ..much better..yaar...come on..!!
justaminute thumbnail
I think this is natural reaction to the anger bottled up to now and very human to take it out on the one near and dear to you.

So as Aanchal lovesand respects her hubby - she will take this outburst as an outburst. And she will wait until Sid's anger has subsided and try again later.

And lets face it, the children need to regret their behaviour. With the current frame of mind of, their resolve not to accept their Dad, will only become stronger if Sid tries to call them. Am I right, at least half right? I am reminded of the saying let the sleeping dogs lie.

The guarantee is that Chanchal and Lalita will not be able stop wagging their tails. This might have an effect on Ayush and Juhi in favour of their dad.

Edited by justaminute - 15 years ago
justaminute thumbnail
And we must not forget that Sid's character is very strong and wholesome.⭐️ Perhaps a rare quality in this day and age. To have put up with a character like Lalita😡 and still not falter in fulfilling the duties of son, is to me really something,.

oh but Ayush😡 possibliy takes after his Nanaji.

That reminds me " roll on Nanaji and do something that will make Bharti⭐️ proud of you!!!"
Edited by justaminute - 15 years ago