Simran taking Aastha from abhi!!??

bollyfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

That was SOOO messed up. I am in the USA and that is the episode that just aired today. When Neha brings Aastha to their house for abhi. And then Simran says that Astha can sleep over at their house....she just shows up there at night and takes her away. I mean i understand, how she said she can't sleep without aastha and that only a mother would undertand that. But for god sake!!!...she told them they could take her for the whole night...and she just shows up and totally dissapoints Abhi by taking aastha with her.

I did not like that. She could have managed a night without her!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dint she do it just to appease her dad? He seemed to be really irritated that Aastha was spending the night at Abhi's place without his knowledge.
bollyfreak thumbnail

yes..but i mean cmmon! she coulda told them that was why she was doing it. they would have understood...this way they just thought she was dumb.

AND...she coulda just left it for the night, her dad woulda gotten over it.

queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well, Simran dosn't exactly have the highest EQ... but if she had told them why then she wud've made her dad look bad (not bad... worse!) and its not like her to put the onus for her actions on others. On the other hand, she could've been feeling really upset about Neha and Abhi fawning over HER and Abhi's child... she just cudn't admit it to herself... so she used her father's displeasure to justify (to herself) that getting Aastha back was important.
sana_usa thumbnail

watever happened was very stupid they both were so happy with aastha and then she suddenly came made their mood off. she could have left her it was just a night not forever!!!!!!!

ExoticDivinity2 thumbnail
Simran's dad had no right to be upset at her for giving Aastha for the day to Neha and Abhi. Abhi has his rights too as he is the father of the child. And Simran shouldn't have to take the baby away...Neha and Abhi were happy with the baby. They deserve to have one night with Aastha too. It's only fair. Simran and her father have Aastha all the time and Abhi has to come to Simran's house just to be with Aastha.