Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. ~Chili Davis πŸ˜ƒ

Just remember, once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed. ~Charles Schulz πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself. ~Tom Wilson πŸ˜›

Your Zoo

A birthday should always be a joyous occasion,
Family and friends; obvious invasion.
Duplicate gifts, you don't even like,
If you complain, might get a strike.

One simple day, placed on display,
Carefully observed, for signs of decay.
Dishonest smiles, they don't mingle in truth,
As if you were the only, losing your youth.

At such a wise age, everything seems so clear,
Excuse to celebrate, they all came for beer.
Deep down inside, you know that they care,
Your Zoo is unique, normal is rare.

- Author unknown_

My dear Netzu sweetie,

All birthdays are great, but if it is yours it makes extra special. So here I am wishing "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NETZ. MAY GOD BLESS YOU NOW AND ALWAYS WITH LOVE, HEALTH, HAPPINESS, WEALTH, ETC ETC AND WHATEVER YOU WISH FOR AND MORE" Have a great day/week sweetie and enjoy your surprise. 😊
Here is a cake for you (best I can do. It tasted lovely. πŸ˜‰)
f1410.jpg purple birthday cake image by 4grneyes
(In one of the boxes is the latest handphone which you always wanted. Pick only one, if you are lucky....... 🀣 🀣🀣🀣
Caryn
Edited by Caryn - 15 years ago
patraj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
DEAR NETZ,
WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH HEALTH, WEALTH AND HAPPINESS ALWAYS.
WITH LOTS OF LOVE,
PAT
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

May your life be brighter as each birthday comes and goes, with new happiness unfolding like the petal of a rose. Have a wonderful birthday.

Whatever dream you're dreaming, may each one of them come true; whatever plans you're making may they all work out for you. Happy birthday Netra

Edited by kalki2007 - 15 years ago
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
netra,
Many happy returns of the day.
May all your visions, aspirations and dreams come true.
Caryn forgot to bring Green Label(no dear, that's not chai) to your house, so I'm coming and please keep plenty of ice ready.
Enna makkal, ready vaa?
Am ready to begin the party friday nite.
luv
the jagdu family
sankadevi30 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Happy birthday nets

I have only one thing to give u today

My love

& u can have lots & lots of it how much every u want

Many more happy returns of the day hunπŸ€—
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday, my dear Nets!
Ah, now I know why they call you Narada!
Anyways, I wish you all the best. Have an amazing day and year!
Brintha
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dearest meli,

No words 4 me to say😭😭😭. this tread is beautiful and the best gift from a little sister. I'm so honoured for every words posted there😳. I still remember the joke for my last year birthday treadπŸ˜†. Ssshhhh ... let it be our secret🀣. Nakka mukka song only reminds me of Karthi and me dancing in Minnal🀣. Yup, i love ice cream in the middle of night... annal 😲😲 why comparing me with hasini yaar?? Vinod makes sure the fridge is filled with ice cream so that i dun jump out the wall to get them at ngts πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. And the tamil class matter, let me go and get the paachai mattai from vani acca and i will gaunikeren prabu for that 😑. Once again, THANK YOU so much honey, and this means a lot to me daa.. and meli, i know who is the author for the poem. Thanks daa chellam

Dearest Maha,

Thanks for the Pm and the wishes. Never knew we both would be good buddies by me just sending u that one PM πŸ˜†πŸ˜† do you still remember? πŸ˜›. It all started with that PM. thanks a lot for your love and for being a wonderful friend. Most of all, thanks for being my life saver UPDATER πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Dearest Atinama,

Yup, all started in Bandham 😳. I don't know what to say or how to express it, but thank you so much. You have been a great friend, mentor and mother. We had shared so many laughters, kulapams (many here don't know the real kulapam atinaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†). If its not for you, none of this miracle would have happen. You are the soul for our section. I would not have got many caring frends and siblings if its not for your hard work and fight for our own section. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Thank you so much for considering me as ur daughter. Thanks for the lovely post... 😭😭 wishes, the phone calls, and your gift. It really really means a lot to me. Thanks again atinama .... πŸ€—
Luv u

Dear Aisha,

I first know you in KNI. So much fun we had there. But i think KNI FF brought us much closer. I had lots of fun with you there, and i enjoyed every chat we had in messenger. Reading your post, makes me wonder lots of things 😳. Thank you so much for this beautifull post and your touching words. Adn don't worry, appe is coming on the way 😑🀣 adddada nakka mukka nakka mukka nakka mukka
πŸ˜†

Dearest Vani Acca,

I first started knowing you in TMS though i was at first confused with 2 vani's at antaksari πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. But your PAACHAI MATTAI 🀣 made me send to you the very first PM πŸ˜‰. We started exchanging kutty kutty PM's 😳 the our messenger chat .. and then our phone calls πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I enjoy every discussion with you and somehow you became a lovely sister to me. Thanks for being a frend, mentor and sister 😳. Thanks for the lovely birthday wishes and your birthday gift ... it really means lot to me naa 😳 Luv u

Dear Eljay,

Awwww, thank you thank you and thank you for the lovely wishes Eljay πŸ˜‰. I don't remember how and when we started exchanging PM's πŸ˜†πŸ˜† or how i started talking to you ... πŸ˜‰ oh well that does not matter. Thanks for being such a wonderful person and Eljay, i love your laughs hun
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Dear Sue Chechi,

Thanks for the lovely wishes, the lovely bakuls 😑😑, and for the lovely crystal rose quart bracellet. Its lovely. Thank you for being such a fun person and the poem is lovely. Thanks chechi ...
😳

Dearest ambi,

I know hun how you are feeling right now for not able to be here to wish me due to ur broadband problem. But honey, you made your presence on my birthday by sending the lovely chocolate ice cream cake. The delivery was a suprise for me daa 😲😲. Thank you so much daa πŸ€—. You know wat? im thanking kaesh for giving me such Uyir thozli (kanna refers us πŸ˜†πŸ˜†). Your PM's, our urutals in chat corner, our happy chats in messenger, and the phone calls .... 😳 will always treasure them. Thank you so much daat ambi.

Dear Anjali,

first of all, thanks you so much for the lovely video clip. The birthday song was wonderful and 😲😲 surya dance from Varnam ayiram??😲😲😳 thank you so much daa. I know you from non sun tv section. You have touched me with your PM's, kutty kutty sms's ... Im so happy that you are happy around me. Always remember daa, not only me but all the IF members are here for you chellam πŸ€—

Dear RP,

Thanks akka for the lovely wishes, and the phone call with you and mamoi singing happy birthday song
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dear Caryn,

First know you at kolly section. And i think my first time in MOTW, brought us much closer. Every phone calls between us always filled with lots and lots of laughter πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† even at times i fall from chair laughing. You have been the first person that i share everything with πŸ˜‰ Thanks for the midnight call and looking forward for the dinner with you and karthi next saturday πŸ˜‰. Luv u so much caryn and thanks for this lovely post and for hinting on my age 😑😑 Oh Caryn the cake was lovely πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and yup .. yippiii i found the mobile in the gift box
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dear Pat,
Thanks for the wishes and thanks for helping out in updates when ever needed

Dear Kalki,

Thank you for the lovely wishes and the PM. Have u deleted the message daa?
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dear jags,
Thanks for the lovley wishes. im ready with ice .. when are u coming?
πŸ˜‰

Dear Isaitamil,

Kanna, thank you for being such a wonderful brother. I remember we started with Pm regarding bandham video and then the chats in messenger and calls and then sms's πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Annal onne daa, mandai urutual vendam daa kanna for this year 😭😭😭 yennalai mudiyalai daa kanna 😭😭

Adhu saari, yenna post empty vaa iruku?/ Oh..... okay okay purinjudhu yennake πŸ˜†πŸ˜† WAIT, naradar velaiya parkerei 😑 tamil learning matterum ice cream matterum pottekudetheiya 😑😑 Ready yaar ire, vani acca kitta pacchai mattai vanggithe varen daa unnai thorethe 😑😑

Dear Nallu,

thanks for the lovely wishes and will always treasure our chats in messenger daa
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dear Sri,
Thanks daa for the wishes

Dear Brinny,

So now u know how i got the naradar name vaa? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thanks for the wishes hun.

Dear Usha,
Ade paavi.... 😑 villy character vaa?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† LOLs. Thanks for the wishes daa. Oh yes, the chats at yahoo... how could i forget?? 😲😲 dats where we really uruteran meli mandai a lot ...πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy b-day to someone who's loving, fun, caring and naughty......
Nezu is a fun loving person to talk with I remember all those days that we chat on yahoo..... n her voice I must say she must audition to become a acting artist for villi characters........
Happy late b-day soz for the late reply and have a great day with your sweet family.
gurubaran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday. Many more happy returns of the day. Belated wishes
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am a little late here to wish you Neths...Happy Birthday to you dear. I know you had a good time with your loved ones. No food poisoning right? πŸ˜‰.hehehehhe

Many more happy returns hun.

With lots of Luv
Vani

πŸ˜‰