Dec 25th Update - Bharti accepts Aanchal readily

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey guys

I'm very sorry about all these late updates!
IF wasn't allowing me to open up topics and it only just got fixed yesterday Please bear with me, i'll have all the missing updates up soon😳

Part 1

RK is shocked to hear that Bharti wants to meet Aanchal. He tries to refuse but the doctor tells him not to stress her out anymore. RK is forced to call Aanchal to Mumbai.
Aayush refuses to go to Mumbai, telling Sid that whenever they do, RK finds a way to insult/scold Sid, and he can't see this. Aanchal makes him realize that RK is their elder, and they would not feel offended, and that he can't break his nani's heart by not going and he agrees to go.
Bharti goes into Jaya's room and requests to be left alone for a while. She holds a jewellery box holding the kangan she was to gift Jaya and remembers how Jaya had refused to take them. She pulls out the kangan and breaks down in tears

Part 2

Hariman and the rest of the family arrive in Mumbai as RK looks bitterly at Aanchal. Rekha tells Chanchal that Bharti could have heard all their conversation while she was ill. Bharti comes and Chanchal goes to meet her. Bharti holds up the kangan and Rekha mistakes them for being given to Chanchal as Jaya has gone. Bharti says she will be giving them to Aanchal, much to everyone's surprise. She pulls Aanchal close to her and tells her she is her mother and lovingly gives her the kangan. Bharti notices RK's disapproving expression and tells Aanchal that despite what everyone in this house thinks, Aanchal is her daughter.

Part 3

Aanchal and Bharti bond while Bharti shows Aanchal Jaya's old pictures. She takes her out for a walk as the other family members look on. RK glares on as Sid and Ravikant are all smiles. Bharti tells Aanchal that she has laughed after so long, and that Aanchal and Jaya are so alike. Aanchal tells Bharti that Jaya is a lot better than her and Bharti blesses her.

Precap

Aanchal tells Bharti the truth about Jaya's death and how she is responsible for it.