A very very disturbing episode...!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
I was shaken ..a bit when Bharatiji breathed her last..and the preview made me even more worried...with Aanchal again telling Sid..she cannot stay anymore..I found Sid very disturbed for the first time..& I felt he was tired consoling Aanchal..(Poor GUy)..he is tryng to be so positive & supportive to Aanchal with all his strength..Then why is Aanchal again & Again repeating the same I will have to leave sentence yaar..well other way we look at it..she is also tarumatised with everybody blamming her for every death in the family..I deeply sympathise with her.. Now what does that sentence in the preview by Sid mean..?????? is worrying me..!! Was he angry..or had he made up his mind to along with Aanchal leaving the household ?? That thought is disturbing me..I mean if he decides to leave & go with Aanchal with the kids..I will be teh happiest..& if that happens I am sure Ayush & Juhi..(2 stupid kids) will not accompany them..& Sachin the sweetest will surely go with them...and it will be nice to see how they start their life from scratch....But if it is not that..and if Sid is angry & says...if you want to go ..Go as the Aanchal who was like earlier..not with the mangalsutra..(Anyways you are pavitra like Ganga still go and marry someone again..??!!).....!!! THEN..??????!!!!! Gosh.......that will be a electric shock..for her...(And me too..)...!!And I hope then she will realise & tell him sorry..I cannot IMAGINE living without you..sorry I again forgot my promise of not letting you alone... Gosh this suspense is worrying me...I dont like seing SId worried like that...He has always been the pillar of strength..if he gets upset..I get upset..since..I really love his character...and Sameer Dharmadhikari..ofcourse who has bought thsi character into life..!! is my sweetherat as my login name suggests..😳😳😳 Aanchal..come on....let sid know you love him as equally as him..I mean he knows it..but express it to him..yaar..Come on Girl..!!
Edited by SAMEER_ILUVU - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

***ISHA*** thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haan Hema, even i am so confuzed yaar 😕.. can't wait to see tonight's episode..!
I find this new twist a bit strange.. yeh meri samajh se toh baher hai
anyways.. jaise tumne ek baar kaha tha.. joh bhi hota hai ache ke liye hota hai, so i just hope everything goes on fine!

nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
but i think this is really clever from the creative team! because its something none of us expected...
it hope they come out with more such ideas...:)
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilobebo

but i think this is really clever from the creative team! because its something none of us expected...

it hope they come out with more such ideas...:)

absolutely agree with you.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes ofcourse..The creative team is just superb yaar..this was totally unexpected but very realistic turn of events..Just fantastic..mann Three cheers to the Production house & thei rcreative team..My all time Fav Rajshri's..!!!
coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah...completely unexpected ... bharthi dying, sid leaving home...