sid n aanchal to leave tyagi house??????

jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

in todays precap aanchal decides to leave da tyagi house..... n sid says 'aap ehsai nehi jainge " does dat mean sid has decided to leave tyagi as well.?.. if so wat will the kids say ?... cant see ayush n juhi agreeing wid sids decision ...if they dont agree will sid leave wid jus sachin n aanchl? cant see dat happenin l!!!!... im jus full of questions after seein dat precap 😕..i also think chanchal is using jayas mums death as a way to get aanchal out of the house hr grief isnt genuine 😡oh hhh i really hate hr charecter right nw!!!......wat u guys think?

Edited by jen1 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justaminute thumbnail
time and again they forget what they promised the other. The latest is that Aanchal had made a promiseto Jayaji that she would not do the same galti again = not leave Sid.

Ayush had promised his DAD that he would not leave him and went to his nanajis in order to protest against the marriage.

Edited by justaminute - 15 years ago
justaminute thumbnail
may be Sid and Aanchal will move house and that will fit in with title track that they show us. Although in the title track the building looks the same as laxmi nivas, their present abode.

Then so much for Dheeraj's hope for swarg jesa ghar by his bhabhi.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Same here yaar..!! I am also confused & distrurbed as I have put it in my post.. I cannot bear Sid being upset ....and Aanchal poor thing is really tired of all these allegations..But Still I dont think she should have told that she will have to leave teh house immediately..I mean leaving the house..will not solve any problem na..? It is like running away from problem..God..I cant get peace till I watch what happens exactly tonight..!!

jen1 thumbnail
wel guys its happened !!!....sid n aanchal to leave the tyagi house !!! ...n wid all three kids as sid said so authoritively.........that even if ayush n juhi dont agree they hav no choice.... though they will put up a fight!!!....dhirajs mum n chachal finally got wat they hav wanted!!!
...Most of all i lvd sidharths chrecter 2day⭐️ lvd the way he stuck up 4 aanchal wen he said "uska jeevan sathi hone kai nathe har hal mai uska saath rahunga " .....wow !!! wat a thing to say yaar it makes u fall in love❤️ wid sidhrths chrecter even more.😳........
......wat can i say about chanchal n dhirajs mums shameless pursuit of wealth ...even though as sids dad stated dhirajs mum had lost all his money n it ws sid who left his studies n built the company they want dhiraj to hav it all wen dhiraj only wants his brother !!! ....the sautilypaness jus oozed out off dhirajs mum today i was disgusted with hr chrecter tday n so movd by the brothrly lov between sid n dhiraj!!!
Edited by jen1 - 15 years ago
justaminute thumbnail
at last Sid and Aanchal will not have to put up with everyday witchiness of Chanchal and Lalita.
justaminute thumbnail
next Lalita will start interfering in the business and do untold damage. She had already squadered all of Hariman's wealth.