mishayadav thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
can't believe the new twist😒
jaya's mom, bharti is no more.........................😲
how can they do this.................i jst hope tht they will not blame aanchal for this
God save aanchal...............
ab kya hoga
the pillar of support is gone😔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

garson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I did not like this twist of events. everything happened so quickly. if bhartiji wished good for the couple then she should have stayed alive. this is just not digestible... just 2 days of good health and then goodbye for ever...
they should have had atleast some good time. they had 2 opportunities - but the story line did not encash it... one after the barsi when aayush too had developed some positive feelings for aanchal and the other when bhartiji met the family...they were planning for a picnic.. they should have shown that...
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very sad. After yesterday's episode, i was afraid for Bharti's health. But was not quite ready for this.

is there a chance now that Ramakanth the husband will this time firm up on his last promise to Bharti and mellow towards Aanchal and Sid.

Hopefully we may see him mend his way and accept Sid as his good son in law and also accept Aanchal as a good mother for Jaya's kids.

Edited by justaminute - 15 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG am still in a state of shock😲 can't believe they killed off Bhartiji....this is very sad...i dont' like this turn of events at all...now either Ramakant will mellow down or stay bitter as ever...but more than Ramakant,am worried about ayush and juhi because they will again blame aanchal for this, with Chanchal inciting them further and making use of this opportunity to create hell for aanchal...i don't know it kind of doesnt' make sense to kill Bhartiji just like that