SITA(Aanchal) PATI RAMACHANDRA(Siddharth) KI JAI..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
What could we ask for more from the maryadha Purushotham Ram (Siddharth)..I mean ..I swear he was "Ram"..today rescuing his
Sita (Aanchal)..from evil Ravan..(in this case her illwishers)? What could we ask for more from the maryadha Purushotham Ram (Siddharth)..I mean ..I swear he was "Ram"..today rescuing his sweet wife Aanchal And our Lakshman (Dheeraj) was no less?!! Dashrath (Harimanji)..as usual the sweetest dad anyone can get..and the Kaikeyi(Sid's mom) and Manthara's (Aanchal) were just Jagged..when Sid went on & on defending HIS WIFE?!!!awwwww?.๐Ÿ˜ณ

What sentences..mannn..Phewwwwww??!!! It was like he could no more hold the lava of anger inside..!!...

"Aanchal bhale hi soche..lekin mein yeh kabhi nahin manta ki Aanchal Jaya ki maut ka zimmedaar hai.."..(Haiiii?.!!!).."Chahe toh bhagwaan khud aake mujhse yeh kahen ki ek ticket badal ne se..jaya ki maut hogayi ..phir bhi mein nahin mannonga..""(I can die for this sentence..and I am sure Aanchal must have thought the same way?she couldn't believe her ears when he said that..her expression was like..How can this Man be so good?Am I so good or Lucky..?? to get him as my husband..!!!) and then final senetence said it all?"Kya kuch nahin kiya hai Aanchal ne hamare parivaar ke liye?itna kiya hai ki shaayad Bhagwaan bhi na kare kisi insaan ke liye?."..(Gossssssssssshhhhhhhhhh??thats it..I don't think Aanchal can ask for anything more from Sid..He has said it in front of everybody in his world..that he cannot take anyone talking anything against his wife..I mean indirectly he has told Aanchal & the whole world..How much he actually loves her deeply & purely..!!I don't think he can say it in any other way..for people to know that...HE LOVES HER..respects her so very dearly!!! .& I am sure he himself..dosent know this..) โ˜บ๏ธ

Now the ball is in ..Aanchals court..She needs to tell directly or indirectly to Siddharth how much she loves & respects him dearly more than her life..!! Sid has done that more than once now..One during that Aanchal leaving the house & he calling her into his arms & life..!!(awwwww..moment I think of that HUG na..mujhe kuch kuch hota hai yaar..chalo..let me continue..he he..)..and now Majorly defending her with all his strength & might..to respect & defend her..!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

So come on Aanchal we are waiting and so is Sid Poor fellow show him hou much he means to you..and I am dead sure that..everybody in this world?needs a hand to hold..everybody needs words of assurance..everybody needs that special person to tell how much that person means to you..aur aapsab mujhse agree karenge ki hum sab "PYAR KE BHOOKE HAIN..hain na..??...And Sid afterall is a Human being though he is a human version of Ram?it dosent mean he dosent want his Sita express her feelings to him?!!

Baap re ..๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒI am literally writing RAMAYAN or what?..I can go on and on with this episode..regarding Sid's expression & hurt feelings & Aanchals pain when Ramakanth starts abusing Sid and herself..!!

Cant blame Juhi & Aayush ..but I still feel that we are best when we are innocent..I mean we don't measure world with our brain..we measure from our heart with truth & that's what Sachin showed today that why ..small children are considered as God..they are so sweet..& Pure without any ill feelings without reason..!!

Rahi baat Bharatiji..ki..She is just the perfect Mother ..!! I mean this is what Mom's are allabout..her way of defending Aanchal (her Jaya)her daughter..and trying to put sense into her husbands head was just superb..It also reminded that famous saying..that.."God made mothers because he could not be present everywhere?"..aww?it was just that?!!

Abb Dheeraj (mera Lakshman) ke bare mein kya kahoon ..I just adore him yaar ...I only pray that every bhabhi get a devar like this..!! He is just Awesome..! The way he got angry when his Bro..Sid kept quiet when Ramakanth said ..Aanchal Khooni..by saying.."Aap chup rehesakte hain Bhaiyya..aap mahan hai..mein nahin..mein Insaan hoon.."..goodness gracious..!! That was superb..I mean he was worried..whether his Bro will keep quiet this time..too..But I loved the way..Sid stopped him with his hand gesture..so as to say?Dheraj?that Hey I am here..I will defend my sweetheart don't you worry..!!! awwwww and the expressions the tough looks Sid gave Ramakanth..the way he looked eye to eye & spoke was mind blowing..He showed how when time comes he can be a very very strong & tough nut..!!But even in that ..he was very calm & firm?!!Oh I just love his character ?!!

And it was so nice when Dheeraj cuts Aanchal everytime she starts talking nonsense ..Oh THIS SHOW..na..sends me crazy..with its reality..I mean we have been seing so much stupid & unrealistic things for past 5 to 6 years on television..that these realistic things make us feel..THANK GOD?koi toh hai Jo accha kaam kar raha hai..aur sacche kaam karne mein vishwas rakhta hai..aur logonko positive hone ke liye inspiration deta hai..!! I love you Rajshri's ..Ihave repeated this many times..and I do it again & again..!!

Well tomorrows ? preview..looks like a Lucky Lottery(Lots of Sid & Aanchal moments..).!! I hope it proves..right..What I acyually want now..is Aancha to say to Sid..How much he means to her & How she is the luckiest to have him..as her Hubby..!! Whether by words or gestures..A Jaadooki jhappi..hojaaye toh mera NEW YEAR TOH DHAMAKE SE SHURU HOJAAYE?AUR MEIN MAALAMAAL HOJAAVOON..!!!..

AND NOW...here comes the HIGHLIGHT..I mean My laser eye moment ..when sid & aanchal..were coming out from Ramakants house..Sid & aamchal so cutely were walking close to each other looking the perfect couple..as always..and then Sid's hands warmly & loving & assuringly goes to support Aanchal?for say 5 secs?!! When I went blue..because I almost forgot breathing..is he fully going to put it on her shoulders & hold her closely and walk...Alaaasssssssssss...!!!!! .I came back to normal..since it never happened..but ..mujhe who scene dream karne se toh koi nahin roksakta hai na?..what say..??? he he..

Sorry ..for making you read such a long epic?as you all know by now that?I AM NUTS ..when it comes to Sid & Aanchal..(Sameer & Megha)..๐Ÿ˜†

Well I cannot end this without dedicating this beautiful song to Sid & Aanchal..(My two sweethearts..)?This is a famous song from Ronan Keating..When you say nothing at all..I mean those lyrics are just perfect for Sid & Aanchal..And I can also dream how this song is in the background & how Sid & aanchal moments can fit into the words..!!Ahhh..I am dreaming?God Bless..all friends..!!

It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart

Without saying a word, you can light up the dark

Try as I may I could never explain

What I hear when you don't say a thing

The smile on your face let's me know that you need me

There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me

The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall

You say it best?.. when you say nothing at all..!

All day long I can hear people talking out loud

But when you hold me near, you drown out the crowd

Try as they may they can never define

What's being said between your heart and mine?

The smile on your face..the touch of your hand..the truth in yours eyes?says you'll catch me wherever I fall..You say it best when you say nothing at all..!!

Siggggggghhhhh?!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by SAMEER_ILUVU - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

garson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Enjoyed reading it immensely !! Keep writing like this...
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for this. Love your in depth appreciation for the episode.
*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hmmm so loooooooooong but well written. the king has alwayz been a silent member here as he is busy in other forums but he thot abt putting his royal comments here. very well said. yeah sid was like sri ram 2day. but u 4got another important n cute thing here. the way sachin defended aanchal was very gud. whn he replied 2 ayush n juhi tht their mother died in an accident n was not killed he seemed so kool.

rajshri's r alwayz known 4 their values n traditions. they distinguish themselves from other by making movies n dramas tht r close 2 reality n down-to-earth. gud job n carry on.

*king*
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Extremely well analysed and written๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ you expressed what we were all thinking... yesterday's episode was too good...just loved loved sid and the way he defended aanchal๐Ÿ˜ณ he's so very protective of her without even realising it,aww that's so sweet๐Ÿ˜ณ when he said those lines defending aanchal i went totally fida over him,now that's called a husbands' trust..... dheeraj and sachin were real sweetheartsโค๏ธ sachin's purity,innocence and unconditional love towards aanchal really touched my heart,and dheeraj is really the firebrand Laksman who will not listen anything against his bhaiya and bhabhi nor will allow anyone to sully them.....and yes the precap was amazing,sid-aanchal together tackling problems that will be a treat to watch๐Ÿ˜
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: *king*

hmmm so loooooooooong but well written. the king has alwayz been a silent member here as he is busy in other forums but he thot abt putting his royal comments here. very well said. yeah sid was like sri ram 2day. but u 4got another important n cute thing here. the way sachin defended aanchal was very gud. whn he replied 2 ayush n juhi tht their mother died in an accident n was not killed he seemed so kool.

rajshri's r alwayz known 4 their values n traditions. they distinguish themselves from other by making movies n dramas tht r close 2 reality n down-to-earth. gud job n carry on.

*king*

Hai *king* nice to know you took time to cometo this forum & specially read my such a looooonnnggg.post. As regarding Sachin I did mention it..by saying that ..why we always say a Child is god as he thinks & does everything by heart..and so does SAchin..!! Please keep coming here ...would love to have you here too...
*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAMEER_ILUVU

Hai *king* nice to know you took time to cometo this forum & specially read my such a looooonnnggg.post. As regarding Sachin I did mention it..by saying that ..why we always say a Child is god as he thinks & does everything by heart..and so does SAchin..!! Please keep coming here ...would love to have you here too...

well dear, the king visits this forum regularly. he knows most of the members here but u donno tht the chosen one knows u. its the king's responsibility 2 keep a tab of whts happening in his kingdom.

the king will sure keep coming here n will post his analysis too as soon as SRGMP n indian idol n nach baliye r over. as tht wud give him time n also as the king is going 2 idia on a vacation next month. whn he comes back u can c the more of the chosen one himself here.๐Ÿ˜Š

have a nice day n the king wishes u n all the members a happy n prosperous new year.

*king*
***ISHA*** thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After reading this long but veryyyyy interesting post i can only say.. wow ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
u know this is my first post in this forum, i love this show, and i watch the videos regulary coz here in france we are far behind...
i have read every post of urs coz u write very beautifully, such deep toughts, amazing analyses.. i love reading ur posts, so plz keep writing like this... hats off to u miss..!๐Ÿ˜Š
hemalatha_v thumbnail
Hi, friends
I wish u all of u a happy&cheerful new year.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: ***ISHA***

After reading this long but veryyyyy interesting post i can only say.. wow ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
u know this is my first post in this forum, i love this show, and i watch the videos regulary coz here in france we are far behind...
i have read every post of urs coz u write very beautifully, such deep toughts, amazing analyses.. i love reading ur posts, so plz keep writing like this... hats off to u miss..!๐Ÿ˜Š

Hello ISHA.. Thank you so much for those lovely words.. I am only happy that I could make you happy by reading my thoughts..Keep posting..we love to hear from all like minded people like you..!! It is always nice to share our feelings & thoughts..By the way my name is Hema.
Edited by SAMEER_ILUVU - 15 years ago