coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
though everyone was against anchal... i loved the way sidharth supported her telling he dont blame anchal for jaya's death.... as SAMEER_ILUVU told.. sid is really have some feelings for anchal from the begining which he expresses them with and without his knowledge.... he is very protective and the way he cares for her... now a days he started adressing her without the famous 'ji' which is very sweet.... 😊 but it really happens when you are in tue love

though juhi hates anchal.. i dint like her slapping sachin..being small he understands that there is no fault of anchal.. i dont know why ayush cant understand it and even that ramakanth... which is irritating me..😡

even dheeraj is very sweet..he stands by his brother and anchal at all the times😊

but tough time is ahead for anchal and sidharth which is really an "acid test"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I'm just glad Aanchal has Sid and Dheeraj, they'll be her biggest support systems. Dheeraj, ufff, he's SUCH a sweetheart, why why WHY did he end up with Chanchal =(
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Poor Sachin - made ill by chachi, slapped by Sudeep😡, slapped by Ayush, now by Juhi😲
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ya even i didn't like sachin being slapped by juhi,that was downright mean😒 he has more sense than the older kids,he was right in saying that they were behaving like kids......sid was awesome yesterday👏 i wonder whether he realises how deeply he is in love with aanchal,and how protective he is of her😉
and yes that Ramakant is downright irritating,he's a stubborn old mule,obnoxious really😡 i have grown tired of aayush's stupidity now...he's just not making any sense anymore😕
i agree Shazia how did such a sweetheart like dheeraj end up with that chanchal
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes that juhi slapping Sachin was really really BAD..!! Still SAchin dint cry instead ..told Juhi how she has not kept her promise..that was really awesome..He is such a sweetoo..yaar..
suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really feel bad for sachin...what his tiny mind can understand why Ayush & Juhi can't understand that it was an accident???...how can ayush & juhi be so rude with him??...but I really salute this kid...as he has always forbear the slaps of the elder without complaining....did juhi forget that sachin is ill..any pain of his tender heart could lead a bif problem....aanchal should slap those two kids..though i know she wouldn't..but would handle them with utmost care & love....kudo s to Aanchal & Siddharth...