Yesterday he didn't address her as aanchalji

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Possibly the most positive point in yesterday's episode...sid didn't call her as aanchalji infront of jaya's mom๐Ÿ˜‰aww it was nice to hear him call her just aanchal,now i hope he remembers to call her aanchal even infront of her๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was about to start this MAIN POSITIVE TOPIC..and you did it ht312 thank you so much..!! It was ofcourse the highlight of the day..I just loved it..when he said to Bharatiji.."Ayush ko mein sur Aanchl sambhal lenge.."...aw..It gives me a immense pleasure when Sid calls Aanchal by her name..!!
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes he said Aanhal aur mein Ayush ko samjayegi ... something like that. I wondered how SAMEER_ILUVU missed this.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAMEER_ILUVU

I was about to start this MAIN POSITIVE TOPIC..and you did it ht312 thank you so much..!! It was ofcourse the highlight of the day..I just loved it..when he said to Bharatiji.."Ayush ko mein sur Aanchl sambhal lenge.."...aw..It gives me a immense pleasure when Sid calls Aanchal by her name..!!

oops our messages may have been simultaneous..
garson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yup. Liked it too... and he also mentioned the two of the them as a pair - "mein aur aanchal" - that was cute too.
Did u guys notice Sid's shy smile when Bhartiji expressed relief that the kids have got a wonderful mom in Aanchal. ?
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: justaminute

oops our messages may have been simultaneous..

ha ha yes we did..Sid aur Aanchal ki baatein ho aur mein miss karoon...??!!! Bhoochal aajayega.....๐Ÿ˜ณ..You know me so well..friends...!!!Love ya..๐Ÿค—