coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i was very happy when sid said main kuch nahi kahoonga and i know the truth before wedding...
aww...he is the only person who will stand by anchal in all the conditions.... and he should also....😊
but this is really a big test for sid and anchal to convince the children and make them understand...
there will be many hurdles coming up...so all the best to them..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ya that was like amazing...i love it when sid stands up for aanchal and defends her,he doesn't outright say much or is rude but clearly sends across the message to everyone that he won't hear a word against aanchal😃 he's so very protective of her right from the beginning without even realising it😉 hope he supports her throughout this ordeal and ahead also,which i think he will,because rajshri's have atleast got this concept right that husband and wife should stand by together all the times for better or worse,unlike other shows which first separate the husband-wife when a problem arises😕
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aw..yes dear..As I have said in my post...He is a man who is so strong in his commitments..I mean once he makes up his mind..He sticks to it..Now that he loves Aanchal as dear to Jaya..He will nevefr let her down..!! Waise..he has never let her down even otherwise since day one..Somehow he and Aanchal had that special feelings towards each other..without their knowledge..I mean God has made them for each other..(with due respect to Jayaji ofcourse..she was also sweet..)..But after all we are human beings..and LOVE..PYAAR..say whatever..It just happens..!!!No one can do anything about it..as it is famously said...:Dil hai ke maanta nahin..Yeh bekarari kyun ho rahi hai..yeh jaanta hi nahin..Dil hai ke maanta nahin.."...!!☺️
garson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAMEER_ILUVU

Aw..yes dear..As I have said in my post...He is a man who is so strong in his commitments..I mean once he makes up his mind..He sticks to it..Now that he loves Aanchal as dear to Jaya..He will nevefr let her down..!! Waise..he has never let her down even otherwise since day one..Somehow he and Aanchal had that special feelings towards each other..without their knowledge..I mean God has made them for each other..(with due respect to Jayaji ofcourse..she was also sweet..)..But after all we are human beings..and LOVE..PYAAR..say whatever..It just happens..!!!No one can do anything about it..as it is famously said...:Dil hai ke maanta nahin..Yeh bekarari kyun ho rahi hai..yeh jaanta hi nahin..Dil hai ke maanta nahin.."...!!☺️

Hey Sameer_iluvu - it's a treat to read your comments. I am sure if the MTPH production house or star cast reads your posting, they will be bowled.😊
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: garson

Hey Sameer_iluvu - it's a treat to read your comments. I am sure if the MTPH production house or star cast reads your posting, they will be bowled.😊

I take a Bow to you & all my friends..here..for making me feel so special..!! Your words have made me very proud & humble. Now even if Rajshri's people read my posts or not..I am happy that I have made you enjoy with my posts..!! And if they read it too..Gosh..that will be an added privilage...!! God Bless..!! And love ya all..!! You people help me let out & share my excitements & thoughts..otherwise I would have bursted with my excitement...without letting it out ...🤣
Edited by SAMEER_ILUVU - 15 years ago