Acid Test for Siddharth & Aanchal has started.....

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

I am a firm beliver that Zindagi mein jo kuch bhi hota hai sirf acche keliye hota hai...!! When the roughtimes come we do not realise that but ..as th etime passes by ..we will realise how it actually helps us grow & be stronger in life..!!

Similarly...Aanchal has unknowingly blurted out her feelings ..which will create a HUGE..MAHABHARATH..a Tsunami..!!!in SId & Aanchals life..they fill have to face innumerable ...difficulties..and bad mouthing from many..But as they say..Iron becomes strong only after it passes the hottest furnace...!! And so will SId & Aanchal's relation & their belief that they made a right decision ..!! This incident will only make their already strongest bond..unbreakable...!! Becuase they will be left only the TWO ..FOR EACH OTHER...!! As Sid had told ..Zindagi ki ladai...shuruhui hai..!! The preview was very tense..tension filled yet...very very interesting..in the sense..I always love it when Sid..stands for his decisions..without being hyper or rude..He abides by everybodys respect..but dosent ever regret for his actions..HE is always fully resposible fo rhis actions..& so is Aanchal..!! But this time maybe Aanchal will get a little traumatised with Ramakanth etc calling her Khhoni etc etc..(so sad...๐Ÿ˜ญ)...I am only waiting for Sid to stand up for her..and I know he will..and that will be worth watching...awwwwwwwww..even in that I find that great bonding fo love what Sid & Aanchal share..I mean they never express..with words but every action & eye contact of theirs..make us feel...like they are saying..."I know you are there for me..."uffff..I just love these couple...yaar..terribly...!! Cuddoos...to the production house..interesting & very realistic twist again...!! Hop eeverything comes out positive from this...!!!But it will be painful to se Sid & Aanchal go through hardship from family members...but again as I said earlier...that may give us..Sid & Aanchal crazy gang members...the sweet moments we always crave for...!!๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel Bharti will be the pillar of strength for Aanchal and Sid. They are not alone.

Edited by justaminute - 15 years ago
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

arre yaar....you took the words out of my mouth!!

you explained it soo well!

honestly, I'm happy that the truth is out, because now Aanchal's mind is free... but liek you said, i can see hard times for Sid and Aanchal...

i'm really surprised at Ayush's react, i would expect muchhh moreeee! liek shouting and things...but WOW! mind-blowing performance by Juhi! anyone would react the way she would! i thought she really meant it...:)--> great acting!

Edited by nilobebo - 15 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well well hard days are back again for aanchal-sid...they never had it easy in the first place but as you you aptly summarised it is their acid test now....yes aanchal wil be pretty traumatised if everyone keeps calling her murderer Bharti,dheeraj,hariman and sid will support her no doubt but it will be really tough for her to deal with aayush and juhi now,i don't care much about ramakant's anger,they don't have to live with him anyways,and moreover Bharti will take care of him and fix him right.......its this chanchal-lalita duo who will keep inciting aayush-juhi that is the real problem.........also i guess the children will be angry with sid also as he married her inspite of knowing the truth....
and i love it whenever sid stands up for aanchal in front of everyone especially Ramakant๐Ÿ˜ƒ
suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Sid will make juhi understand..even infront of my eyes I am watching Sid to do that....but not just watching & also listening his voice---juhi beta..man lo....tumhe bus me window seat bohot pasand hai...tum baithi ho waha par...achanak tumhari ek freind akar woh seat mangi...aur tumne de diya....aur pher............................................................to beta..kya isme tumhari koyi kasoor hoga???
Juhi will surely shaked her head to say--nehiiii papa...aisa jo honewala tha woh to main bina jane hi seat de diya....
then Sid will smile...& said with his calm voice---to pher beta..aanchal kaise tumhari ma ki qatil ho sakti hai???...
Juhi will remained silent......Ayush will snarled at her from alittle away/.....& at last Juhi will smile...& will say--papa....mujhse galti ho gayi hai...teacher ma ki qatil nehi hai....Sid will again give us his cute smile.....& from a little distance....Aanchal will see all these...& will smile...in full satisfection & regard for Sid ..her eyes will be brimmed with pure respect for Sid & love for juhi....
I hope to see all these...very soon...but yes..situation has become difficult....but I not not scared for Anchal...as I know Sid will be always with her & will wipe off every distress from her life..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: suchi_dev2006

I think Sid will make juhi understand..even infront of my eyes I am watching Sid to do that....but not just watching & also listening his voice---juhi beta..man lo....tumhe bus me window seat bohot pasand hai...tum baithi ho waha par...achanak tumhari ek freind akar woh seat mangi...aur tumne de diya....aur pher............................................................to beta..kya isme tumhari koyi kasoor hoga???

Juhi will surely shaked her head to say--nehiiii papa...aisa jo honewala tha woh to main bina jane hi seat de diya....
then Sid will smile...& said with his calm voice---to pher beta..aanchal kaise tumhari ma ki qatil ho sakti hai???...
Juhi will remained silent......Ayush will snarled at her from alittle away/.....& at last Juhi will smile...& will say--papa....mujhse galti ho gayi hai...teacher ma ki qatil nehi hai....Sid will again give us his cute smile.....& from a little distance....Aanchal will see all these...& will smile...in full satisfection & regard for Sid ..her eyes will be brimmed with pure respect for Sid & love for juhi....
I hope to see all these...very soon...but yes..situation has become difficult....but I not not scared for Anchal...as I know Sid will be always with her & will wipe off every distress from her life..

Wah wah ..wah wah..well said..and I could also imagine..& also listen to Sid's voice..oooooh..!! I hope it comes true..Like you..even we all have said the same..SID WILL STAND FOR AANCHAL...!! And thats what makes him so so so so..special..and their pair..so so very sweet & cute..!! Gosh...moment I think of them..I go nuts..!! na jaane mujhe kya hojaata hai...๐Ÿ˜
hemalatha_v thumbnail
hi,
sameer_iluv, i completly agree with u.
macjack7 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1 thing i dont get, how can someone who swapped bus tickets be accussed of murder, it just doesnt make sense.
The bus had a accident, how can Aanchal be blamed for this, it was a accident, which neither Aanchal nor Jaya had any control over.
Ramakanth and Ayush need their heads checked, as they are making false allegations towards innocent Aanchal.
jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i too think its wrong for jayas dad 2 say aanchal has murdered jaya!!...but i cud see why the show makers hav included charecters who hav dat view cos there r people in real life who believe in what if...what if aanchal wasn at that train station at that time..
. jayas dad is shown to b 1 of those people.... in his case its very intense deslike 4 aanchal as he is still greiving for his daughter thinking if this girl hadn been there at the time his daughter wud still b alive!!!.... but i think all b wel later as as u also wudn get a charectr like aanchal who wud giv up hr whole life 2 help jayas family ....jyas dad wil see hr sacrifice n hr pur heart in time !!!