Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
I hate the song tadap tadap. I guess hate is a strong word but I have never really liked the song. Aamir was just so fantastic and I was near tears I was sure no one could top it. And then Rohan came and sang and I started crying. OH MY GOD!!! I was so touched when Kunal came and hugged him. sweet
He is so amazing. He goes from the most rocking songs to the sweetest love songs!!!
Edited by Perfangel5655 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xGlamour_girlx thumbnail

me too!!!!!!!!!! oh he rocks he rocks he rocks. I loved how Rakhi was crying and Kunal he just couldn't help himself from running to the stage.😭😭😭

Multani90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ahhhhh....I just watched it! The second he started I got goosebumps. Wah, that junoon, dard, feel, smoothness! tears rolled down my eyes! Hayeee...I dont know what you to say! Its was performance that leaves you stunned, and numb. I seriously drowned, oh that voice. Ahhh...I can't even think straight. Love him!😭
xGlamour_girlx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Multani90

Ahhhhh....I just watched it! The second he started I got goosebumps. Wah, that junoon, dard, feel, smoothness! tears rolled down my eyes! Hayeee...I dont know what you to say! Its was performance that leaves you stunned, and numb. I seriously drowned, oh that voice. Ahhh...I can't even think straight. Love him!😭

love him love him. It was just amazing. He is too good yaar. He can rock anything he is given. Forget singing. Even if he was given to dance he still would've rocked. Did anyone notice his shoe tap?? TOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOODDD!!! hai how can a kid be so amazing?? His parents must be very proud
Sumit-Kumkum thumbnail

I cried. I don't know what else to say. He is beautiful. The whole thing was beautiful. Both my sister and I cried. I will come back and comment later. Right now I can't find the right words.

Multani90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zubi2008

love him love him. It was just amazing. He is too good yaar. He can rock anything he is given. Forget singing. Even if he was given to dance he still would've rocked. Did anyone notice his shoe tap?? TOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOODDD!!! hai how can a kid be so amazing?? His parents must be very proud

Ahhh...yes those famous foot taps. I still remember that day on saregamapa when Sonu ji pointed out how he moves his legs and feet during his performances. He said it was a mark of a genuis. I believe it. He surely can rock everything. Slow, fast, different languages, our Rohan can handle it all. Going to watch is performance again right now! God, it was so good. Even thinking about it makes me want to cry, its still ringing in my ears.😭
Edited by Multani90 - 15 years ago
Sumit-Kumkum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Multani90

Ahhh...yes those famous foot taps. I still remember that day on saregamapa when Sonu ji pointed out how he moves his legs and feet during his performances. He said it was a mark of a genuis. I believe it. He surely can rock everything. Slow, fast, different languages, our Rohan can handle it all. Going to watch is performance again right now! God, it was so good. Even thinking about it makes me want to cry, its still ringing in my ears.😭

lmao that's what I did. And I was thinking about watching it again. Just before I hit the bed. And the thought made me want to cry. Rohan is soooo amazing.
xGlamour_girlx thumbnail

hah. I already watched it couple of times already. I think my heart stopped beating while he was singing. I wish I was lucky like Kunal. He is ah- mah- zing. what a kid. Mashallah!!!!

~*!Ripi!*~ thumbnail
he's amazing!...so versatile and can pull off any song!...
he sang the song soo beautifully!
Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
everytime i listen to this song.. tadap tadap.. it brings tears in my eyes.. theres so much pain in this song..specially this is sallu and aish's song..seriously sallu loved aish from bottom  the of his heart. he even got emotional when he came to the sargmp last year and poonam was singin this song..

but comin back to rohan..can not describe itπŸ‘ i cried 😭when rakhi was cryin...it touches ur heart.
Edited by Moon*Sparkle - 15 years ago