Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

7834 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: anuradhasharma

hello frndzz.....

m indian......but wen i saw dis post i cudnt resist myself ....
well i dont relate islam and pakistan.....cozz one is religion which is extremely personal issue..and later is a country...........
islam exists in pak and india.....so dere is no issue of religion ...every religion is respectable.....
secondly .....pak army is taking action against terriost........not muslims..............why to relate dis wid religion.......
dis is a great step of pak army...terriosm is like cancer........so both places where it takes palce and where it grows are dangerous to mankind........
dere r some camps running in pak where terriost r taking training....pak army is trying to get rid of dese terriost.....cozz dey r not only threat to india but also to pakistan.......having terriost on its soil is a threat to pak civilians also......
well abut mumbai attacks........atlest 40 muslims were killed in dese attacks.....now wat r u gonna say?....dey were innocents......wen dese terriost opened fire on CS station den did bullet knew who r muslims or hindus or ny other religion?...nope bullet just kills..........dese terriost were just killing everyone who was coming in front of dem....
so i support pak army action against terriost ....cozz dese terriost are making the world dangerous for innocent civilians.........
terriost are terriost in any form...watever dey say......dey just wanna kill innocents......and den dey try to justify dere barbaric deeds by fooling ppl on the basis of religion..........
so for dem religion is just a joke.....religion is made to make human respect all aspects of humaity.......not to destroy humanity.........

yes u r rite...but yar they can dialouge with these terrorist that what is their problem???if they start killing like this i m sure qyamat tak yeh terrorist khtm nh hongy balky or barhain gy...waisy sab pak main terrrosit ko dekhty haun...mgr jo israel kar rha hai woh ksi ko nazar nh ata...😭