uk001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Aamir and Ahsaas , performance wise have shown that they deserve to win by earning the best marks of 59 for two consecutive weeks.  Their performances have gone from good to very good to excellent and now they are extraordinary!!!!!!!! Edited by uk001 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They are both incredibly talented and compliment each other very well. I am rooting for them =)

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

they have been doing excellent!!!! Better than excellent. They are superb! I am so glad to see them in the finals. I am sad to see Anamika and Adrita go😭 but then again Vasu and Ayush deserve to be in top 3.

m_khan90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: uk001

Aamir and Ahsaas , performance wise have shown that they deserve to win by earning the best marks of 59 for two consecutive weeks.  Their performances have gone from good to very good to excellent and now they are extraordinary!!!!!!!!

There is no doubt about it.  Aamir's voice change is the major factor and the second thing I congrutulate the person who select song for Aamir.  I have not seen anybody so happy for their partner as Ahsaas.  She even invited Aamir to her house in Mumbai.  Aamir now has a friend in Mumbai.  Good for him.   

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
they all are good and deserving, but i am rooting for rohanpreet and chinky.
m_khan90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gursharan

they all are good and deserving, but i am rooting for rohanpreet and chinky.

Nothing wrong with that.  I am glad you are not sitting on the fence. 
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
MKhan. you are absolutely right. I have also always noticed, Ahsaas is always so happy for Aamir. I did not know that she invited Aamir over. Good for both of them. I hope they friendship lasts forever =)
m_khan90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

they have been doing excellent!!!! Better than excellent. They are superb! I am so glad to see them in the finals. I am sad to see Anamika and Adrita go😭 but then again Vasu and Ayush deserve to be in top 3.

I know how you feel when your favourite is voted out.  But your Rohanpreet still there.  There will be only one winner after all.