Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: maha_prakrti

Its fine then.... We celebrate Kul's b'day with new year.... Double celebration..... Somewhere down the year we celebrate.... So why not on 1st jan..... Anytime is good celebration...... So what's more on the stock Bhai!

more videos from kyun hota hai pyaaar and shayad kohinoor also...me trying hard for tht
maisoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 happy belated birthday to kul....i hope she is happy wherevr she is
and happy new years to you all

and mannu bhai @ all thes pics and videos are awesome
great job yaar....she looks so beautiful
 those kohinoor ones!! good graphics
hi guys..me back dekho kya mila....

this was from hip hip hurray πŸ˜›
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That's awesome Bhai.... Kya kkya milta hai aapko! :)

That's awesome Bhai.... Kya kkya milta hai aapko! :)

abhi aur bhi milega kismat ne saath diya toπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
so a new article comes our way....

JATS do it
Model-turned-actor Kuljeet Randhawa lives by the rules she makes on her own!
Jagmeeta Thind Joy
WHEN the credits roll up on Sahara One's latest television show Kohinoor, one wonders whether the leading lady Kuljeet Randhawa, traced her roots back to Punjab. With a surname like that, home couldn't have been far away. And it's not, as we found out. ''Amritsar, Jalandhar, Chandigarh...I have family everywhere. And yes I did enroll in Sacred Heart, Chandigarh, but didn't finally show up for class!,'' smiles Kuljeet, who is veteran athlete GS Randhawa's daughter. With genes like that, how come she didn't race up on the track. To this Randhawa junior is quick to tell us: ''You are speaking to a former sports captain who spent more time on the field than off it.''

And she also made it a point to travel wherever daddy dearest was posted courtesy his job with the CRPF. ''But I did do most of my growing up in Delhi,'' tells Randhawa, who took to work pretty early on in life. ''I was already modelling at 17 and before I knew it I was leading a professional life,'' says Randhawa, who completed college through correspondence studies.

After stints on the ramp and enough advertising experience, Randhawa shifted residence. ''For me it's always been 'do not only what you feel like but feel for','' says the model who soon saw herself acting in Hip, Hip, Hurray. ''It wasn't like I was working towards a career in acting. It just happened and I said to myself 'why not','' reasons Randhawa, who then moved on to Star One's show Special Squad. ''In between I did a feature film called By Chance which hasn't hit the screens yet but I hear they are working on it,'' says Kuljeet who plays Irawati on Sahara One's Kohinoor that's taking most of her time. ''The show has me really excited as it's far from what's currently on air,'' says Randhawa who minces no words. ''Today, they are either crying on television or stripping in the movies,'' says Kuljeet, who is ready to do neither. ''I really don't know how viewers can relate to those women who behave like retards. It's very regressive really,'' this Aquarian Jatti shoots off. So what is she looking for? ''I never plan my life. In fact I don't follow advice, as I do what I believe in. As far as work goes, I think it's important to do what you get with all honesty and then will you shine through,'' she comes out clean. Precisely why the credits will always read her true name. ''There was a time when I hated it. Today, my name makes me proud,'' says Kuljeet who can't wait to be on home turf. ''I love Punjab and Punjabiyat. There's an apnapan there that's nowhere else to be found,'' she says breaking into chaste Punjabi. And we know exactly how that feels β€” remember it takes one to know one!

[email protected]

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wah Bhai... This is a new article I am reading.... It is great... Shows Kul's confidence..... And her strenght..... And that pix in your post below is also awesome! :)

Wah Bhai... This is a new article I am reading.... It is great... Shows Kul's confidence..... And her strenght..... And that pix in your post below is also awesome! :)

yeah i will post more...i will also post the videos from hip hip hurray where kuljeet registered her actπŸ˜›