Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Wow Bhai.... That is a very great new year gift for the coming year... Thanks a lot!  Your efforts are really appreciated! :)
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome idea Mannu..

I'm planning something special for Kul's birthday...hope it'll be ready by then ๐Ÿ˜‰
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Haappy Birthday KUL......

guys my net is not working but dont worry the bonanza will continue so be patient n enjoy

and wishing u all...

๐Ÿ˜ƒA Happy New Year๐Ÿ˜ƒ
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Happy New Year Mannnu bhai!

Wherever you are Kul, watchng us.... Do remember that we remember you always! Happy birthday! :)

hi everybody suddenly why all our oficers have disspeared๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• amna, mahi  where nr u ppl??? ammu came and went...this is so sad guys...plz come back and help us the forum being inactive

withlovetoaryan thumbnail
hi...i hate to burst the bubble here...but i dont think kuljeet's bday is on the first... the records just say 1st jan for all the bdays tht they dont knw! :(

Originally posted by: withlovetoaryan

hi...i hate to burst the bubble here...but i dont think kuljeet's bday is on the first... the records just say 1st jan for all the bdays tht they dont knw! :(

honestly speaking...even we doubt that kul's b'day is on 1st jan, but there is never any specific date known...so we celebrate it on 1st and its not bad either....if in future we get the exact date..we will start celebrating from that...atleast something is better than nothing so.....
withlovetoaryan thumbnail
hmmm.... i always thought her bday was on 20th jan.... one...coz i happen to knw tht her bday is infact somewhere in Jan... and secondly, her character in kohinoor, irawati, had her bday on 20th jan,... so i thought they must've used her real bday...!

Originally posted by: withlovetoaryan

hmmm.... i always thought her bday was on 20th jan.... one...coz i happen to knw tht her bday is infact somewhere in Jan... and secondly, her character in kohinoor, irawati, had her bday on 20th jan,... so i thought they must've used her real bday...!

u may be right but most of the records say its jan 1 .. it was in the magazines, newspapers and articles on net also
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Its fine then.... We celebrate Kul's b'day with new year.... Double celebration..... Somewhere down the year we celebrate.... So why not on 1st jan..... Anytime is good celebration...... So what's more on the stock Bhai!