Happy Anniversary Shabbo.

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Friends,
Let us wish shabbo and her hubby a very Happy wedding Anniversary.Sorry shabbo,I still haven;t learnt to post..maaf karna..but pls accept my online gift...It is rubies and diamonds ka set.I know,it is very less for a rich lady like you but yeh gareeb itna hi gift kar sakti hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Anniversary Shabbo di!!!! Will post some gifts later...
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow Chits kya gift diya hai meri choti behen ko, rubies and diamonds ka set, Shabs will be thrilled. Is this the set which u are giving her? ๐Ÿ˜‰Ruby and Diamond Necklace by TatiwalaSangini EarringsBracelet from Minawala Jewellers

Sis a very very happy anniversary to u and Ramesh anna.  May God's blessings be always showered upon u both.

Perfect Couple!
Anniversary Gifts,Anniversary Gift Ideas,Wedding anniversary gifts,Anniversary Gift Baskets
Anniversary Wishes.

Happy Anniversary To You!
Chits1 thumbnail
Thanks Vids for helping me.Yes,I have given the gift set you have posted above.Where were you Vids rani,all these days??? chalo,only partying from now on....

Abhi,good to see you posting today.I thought,you will be out of town na..but pehle party enjoy kar lo..phir ghumne jao.
Where are the others? varsha,sunil?
shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My God, Chits,abhi,sis.....yeh aap sab ne mujhe surprise kar diya..thanks so much,love you for the gesture...thanks chitra,no worries if u cannot post rubies and diamonds...your words and poasts are rib tickling and makes my day,u know it......thanks buddies๐Ÿ‘
I will definitely throw a grand party on 27th dec...๐Ÿ˜Š
shabari thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0906

Wow Chits kya gift diya hai meri choti behen ko, rubies and diamonds ka set, Shabs will be thrilled. Is this the set which u are giving her? ๐Ÿ˜‰Ruby and Diamond Necklace by TatiwalaSangini EarringsBracelet from Minawala Jewellers

Sis a very very happy anniversary to u and Ramesh anna.  May God's blessings be always showered upon u both.

Anniversary Wishes.

Happy Anniversary To You!

sis,you are the best sister one can ever have...thanks so much,let's party the whole day and night...i'll bring in the goodies...
Chits1 thumbnail
Hey shabbo,thanks for yr kind words.Now,now..did I hear party and goodies..ok will wait..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
shabari thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra anand

Thanks Vids for helping me.Yes,I have given the gift set you have posted above.Where were you Vids rani,all these days??? chalo,only partying from now on....

Abhi,good to see you posting today.I thought,you will be out of town na..but pehle party enjoy kar lo..phir ghumne jao.
Where are the others? varsha,sunil?

Here is the treat.....first comes the foodies,drinks, shakes,desserts๐Ÿ˜†chalooooooooo sab aa jao aur yeh shaam mastani kar do....this is also for the finale which was quite disappointing but thanks to SVOI we all met and gelled so well..let's wish 2009 be a wonderful promising year...too
well then these are some choicest sarees you can choose from Pramanik๐Ÿ˜†
Here comes the cake....
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Chits dear sorry for being absent from the forum for some time.  Ghar mein thoda busy thi.  Sis some gifts for you. 

shabari thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra anand

Hey shabbo,thanks for yr kind words.Now,now..did I hear party and goodies..ok will wait..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...hey chits my sis is gayab again...she really went to buy me sumthing...๐Ÿ˜†
hope you liked the cake..this time it's a theme party..sab ladies peacock blue sarees mein aayengi,the boys in red churidar kurtas,the girls in  striking pink lehengas....it would be awsome....finally party mein sirf hum dono hi hein chitra.....i'll post lotsa pics on the actual day....ab kya karein.....๐Ÿ˜•