m_khan90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Folks I am just wondering what do you think of this song if I request Aamir to sing.
Do you think this song suits his voice?  Will Aamir be able to pull this song? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamir's Fan thumbnail
it is a beautiful song but sorry I have never heard it before this.
m_khan90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aamir's Fan

it is a beautiful song but sorry I have never heard it before this.

I have listen to the song for the first time as well.  I heard that Aamir is given this song to practice but Aamir does not like this song.   We have to see whether we will hear this song sung by Aamir or not in the upcoming episodes.

Aamir's Fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: m_khan90

I have listen to the song for the first time as well.  I heard that Aamir is given this song to practice but Aamir does not like this song.   We have to see whether we will hear this song sung by Aamir or not in the upcoming episodes.

I wish he was given a song that he was familiar with and so is the audience. It will be much more fun for him and for the audience.
m_khan90 thumbnail

I wish he was given a song that he was familiar with and so is the audience. It will be much more fun for him and for the audience.

You are absolutely right.  I wish he could sung Sanyan by kailash kher or Allah Hu song by NFAK.  Tarun Sagar sang this Allah Hu song so beautiful I could not believe.  I think its his best performance.  If you get a chance you can listen to it.  Here is the link  Let me know if it does not work.

Aamir's Fan thumbnail

You are absolutely right.  I wish he could sung Sanyan by kailash kher or Allah Hu song by NFAK.  Tarun Sagar sang this Allah Hu song so beautiful I could not believe.  I think its his best performance.  If you get a chance you can listen to it.  Here is the link  Let me know if it does not work.

Thank you for the link, M Khan, it worked. I am listening to it right now. It is an amazing song. I also like Sanyan that you mentioned. Both these songs would definitely suit Aamir and I know that he will do justice to these songs.
m_khan90 thumbnail

I wish your wish comes true.  Thats all I can say. 
Well there are so many songs I never heard before but Aamir introduced me by his singing.  Hope the way he is singing lately maybe I like that song.  Youtube viewers comments very highly about this song though. 
Edited by m_khan90 - 15 years ago
Aamir's Fan thumbnail

I wish your wish comes true.  Thats all I can say. 
Well there are so many songs I never heard before but Aamir introduced me by his singing.  Hope the way he is singing lately maybe I like that song.  Youtube viewers comments very highly about this song though. 

Aamir is doing so fabulous, MKhan. I am so proud of him and I am sure you are ecstatic too 😃 He is a wonderful young man now. He is growing quite tall too, right?
uk001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnamikasTheBest

mkhan_90...why do always pimp for aamir so much? is that because of your religion? do you really think he's better than anamika or rohanpreet?

do you guys ever come out of your narrowmindedness and support the good candidates instead of always going with your religion?

Is this why you joined the forum????????????
Muslim or not , Aamir has many many fans who love him for his talent and if someone is a fan of their talent then they are bound to praise him.
I know you are probably grieving over Anamikas elimination but this is a show and someone had to go-rohans, amirs and vasundharas fans would have also felt the same if they had got out and not everyone can be pleased.
I am not meaning to offend anyone but  you are showing narrowmindedness by bringing religion into this topic - and the way you are inclining - noone is allowed to support someone who shares the same religion as him and seen as you are an Anamika fan - i wonder if you are the same religion as her because if you are then their is no difference between you and M Khan is there?
Now please dont ask whether i am a muslim or not because that is not relevant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by uk001 - 15 years ago
Aamir's Fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnamikasTheBest

mkhan_90...why do always pimp for aamir so much? is that because of your religion? do you really think he's better than anamika or rohanpreet?

do you guys ever come out of your narrowmindedness and support the good candidates instead of always going with your religion?

Wow! you should really pay attention to what you are writing in a public forum. Whatever you have said here to MKhan, is extremely rude and uncalled for.

What do you mean come out of your narrowmindedness? What does religion have to do with anything here?