The two very imp Highlights were...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
As usual this show is just awesome in being different in story line yet realistic & constructive..I mean..it feels like we are really seeing a story of another family which lives next door. But the highlight ofcourse was the Bharati ji's motherly love oozing for Aanchal (in the form of jaya)..I mean how she wants to give her love for her daughter Jaya in teh form of Aanchal..is so so sweet...she has realised that she missed out on loving her daughter because of Ramakanthji's ego problem so this time around sh edosent want her Aanchal to suffer..so she says very boldly & firmly in front of all family ..that she dosent car ewho loves aanchal But she accepts her as her daughter & this is her house..her Maika..!!That was tremendous..!! Dr.Nishigandha wad..the actres who is depicting Bhartiji's role is just Awesome..she is a very renowned actress..!! Oh the expressions & that motherly love oozing from her eyes was just ultimate..and yet she was controlled in her expressions nothing overboard..everything was just perfect...
And the Second main highlight was...Sid & Aanchal ..in that white Kurta & saree..looked Divine..yaar..My God..I just couldnt take my eyes offf ..they just have to stand next to each other & the sparks fly..!! I mean ..how the chemical reaction takes place I dont know...they just have to look at each other..stand even 1 feet apart or 1 inch apart...I see the sparks flying...teh chemistry oozing..
waise my laser eyes did work..but as I expected sid did not fully put her hand on Aanchal 's shoulder but he almost did..slowly..if you watch carefully..chalo..Hum intezaar karenge..aur intezaar ka phal hamesha meetha hota hai...πŸ˜† dekhte hain...πŸ˜‰
I am excited & happy ...as long as they are standing close to each other in one frame....whatever extra is a bonus...
And till the next bonus scene of Aanchal & Sid comes..we will cherish that famous electrifying HUG scene..and the ultimate dream scene..and the Awesome..Good morning scene..!awwwwwww....
Waise looks like next week there will be lot of trouble as Aanchal is caught telling about the accident to the children & Ramakanth..who as it is hate her...but it will be very inetersting how will they go ahead with this ....How will Aanchal & Sid face it...must say the story is moving ..and the best part is ..that we are not missing any detailing either..hats of to the MTPH team for that..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

garson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree with every word you wrote... Sid & Aanchal looked awesome together. Sid was looking much taller today...
but i have a complain - in the latter part of the episode Sid's attire was yuk... blue trousers and the color of the shirt was that of heena powder... MTPH team should take care of his wardrobe... if he dresses well it makes him look handsome and heightens the beauty of the show. Also didn't like his hands in the pocket... infact i found it weird... never seen him doing that before...
Edited by garson - 15 years ago
disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i havent watched the epis yet cuz of my uncle came over and the house is full of kids makeing me irratie but i am surley going to watch it tonight when everyone is sleeping lolz............ after ur describition i am so eager to watch the epi
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Yes garson.. as you said..that Shirt i sth esecond half was not nice..but may be I am biased I loved him anyway...he he he... But hands in teh pocket is ok ..yaar I mean he just did that as a change..he also folded his hands while Bharati ji was talking sweetly to Jaya...he looked cute
hemalatha_v thumbnail

Hi,

I heard that the show will end soon. It"z so sad , we r going to miss such a nice show.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
It will nopt END ..NO WAY..I am telling you..Please stop talking about the ending fo the show..unless we have something concrete..proof of any artcicle..It will run for atleast one year more according to me..!!
jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
like u said SAMEER ILUVU this week looks to be a gloomy week for aanchal if she does tell the kids n ramakant about the events leadin to jayas accident πŸ˜”
...im realy missing the romantic angle of sid n aanchal nw .....though i liked watching jayas mum n aanchal bonding.....i hope its not all bad this week n we get som more sid n aanchal scenes soon😍
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
I think it will be back to square one with the kids for Aanchal ...But Sid & Dheeraj & Bhratiji have knows the facts from begining..so ..I am sure Si dwill come to her rescue ..I really hope too that they show us ..Sid & Aanchal moments ..to SURVIVE..& DREAM...😳☺️