aanchal and jayas mum a beautiful bond formd

jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i had to say something after seeing the 25th dec epi about the beautifull bond that aanchal n jayas mum are forming.!!! .....hats off to the show makers for not jus concentrating on the kids... or sids n aanchal(though i sill lov those sid n aanchal moments n want more of them😉)...but how jayas death has also effected other people in hr life !.....!well done👏!!!..... i was moved by the way jayas mum had accepted aanchal in jayas place n aanchal helpin hr cope with hr grief of loosing jaya !!!
i also gotta say i found it hilarious wen chanchals mum put hr forward to take jayas place after seeing the kangans n jayas mum went on to say aanchal 🤣l!!....lovd that😛!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awwwwww..Yes yaar..It was sooooooo sweet I mean I loved the motherly love oozing from Bharati ji for Aanchal..It must be a great feeling for aanchal who is still guilty about Jayaji death ..!!Oh the bond of Mother & daughter was shwon sooooo sweetly..I really felt sooo happy..And inbetween they showed how hubby Sid was feeling happy for his wife being loved by others for a change...awwwww..I cant miss those unspoken words inthose sweet eye contact Sid & Aanchal have..It is so mesmerising...
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww it was so sweet to see aanchal and Bhartiji's bonding,very sensitively and beautifully portrayed. loved the way bharti sent a clear message to ramakant and family that she loves aanchal as her daughter no matter what anyone thinks,and the way she sweetly snubbed chanchal and rekha,their expressions were hilarious throughout the episode😃😆 but now am worried about the coming episodes,more troubles for aanchal aayush as usual will hate her,even juhi will go back to hating her,and when chanchal,rekha,lalita the three witches come to know about the accident,they will create hell for her😔 poor aanchal i don't like to see her in the line of fire always,i hope they give us some sid-aanchal scenes next week,pata nahi kyun unke scenes dikhane mein kanjoosi kar rahe hain.....
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes ht312 I agree even I am worried more so of the three witchs chanchal her mom & sid 's mom..Gosh..they may create hell for her & yeah Sid & Aanchal scenes kanjoosi se dikharahe hain..I think thats special so they want to show it ..little by little to keep all of us on toes..!!--
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful episode. one more person who supports Aanchal. Things can only get better.
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
omg i just LOVE the new bond...
Aanchal really believes that Bhartiji is her mother and Bhartiji believes that Aanchal is her daughter...
omg soo cute
and i thought it was soooo intelligent that Bhartiji said that in front of everyoneee!! omg i had to laugh sooo loud because of Chanchal...:)
sweetpoorvi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree wid all u guys....dis bond is great & so beautiful...