Loved the way Jayaji's mummy said.....

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

"Siddharth ki patni.."......I dont know what ..but it gave me agreat satisfaction & happiness..!! It was cute to listen "Aanchal kaun..?.."Siddharth ki Patni"..awwwwww..it made them look Like SIta kaun..? Ramji ki patni..I mean they are this perfect Ram sita ki jodi na..?....

See..How crazy I am...anything to do with Sid & Aanchal makes me feel ..excited..!!😃😳😆 Well all in all a very heart warming episode ..Thats what I love about this show...they show everything in detail..and thats why we will relate well to the show..because they show the day to day needs & problems..and solutions instantly & very normally.. Ofcourse loved the eye contact of Sid & Aanchal..when he realises ..Its Aanchal who remembered Jaya;s barsi..
HIGHLIGHT....OF THE EPISODE..WAS...The simplicity of the beauty of Aanchal ..I mean that white & light pink saree made her look gorgeous..without any accessories..aw..she looked like "Sitaji"....during Banvas.....and ofcourse..Sid in that White Kurta ..(Sigggggghhh..) was looking ever handsome..!!
I am eagerly waiting for tonights episode..as ...I feel I saw in the preview....(When Sid & Aanchal are talking to aayush..) Sid's hand just moveing an inch closer to aanchal to hold her from the back....😳..Is it my day dreaming as usual..or are my eyes extra fitted with laser rays to find details we will know it tonight...But My herat sikkped even with that thought..that he will hold her...!!!
I think guys....mein toh gayi kaam se...!!😉
Edited by SAMEER_ILUVU - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sameer_iluvu you are very cute and funny😊 but yes that's a very valid point that you noticed Bharti calling aanchal as siddharth ki patni,it shows that she has accepted aanchal as siddharth's wife and the girl who has taken her daughter's place,atleast that is what i would like to think so... i think only she can make ramakant reconcile with this marriage....and ya aanchal looked simply beautiful and pure in that pink sari....and sid's smile when he heard that Bhartiji got well was awesome,he should smile a lot more,he looks very good when he smiles😳
Sid's hand moving protectively behind aanchal,i sure would love to see that😉 i didn't notice it in the precap will watch it again,but hey i believe you when it comes sid-aanchal moments and movements😉
garson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sameer_iluvu your description of the episode is fantastic.. infact i had the same observations but wouldn't have done such a fabulous job with it. I think it would be not wrong to say that we will get addicted to your version of the story since u write it so well...
I would love to see ur prediction of today's episode come true :)
Wishing u all a Merry Christmas...
Also one thing to note was how Chanchal was stumped that she forgot Jaya's barsi. Her facial expressions were worth laughing at... So is Rekha's... after hearing about Aanchal from Bharti, I guess she would be wondering that her game is over..
Edited by garson - 15 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Aww...its a great honour that you said this to me........... I feel like a queen..!!he he he.😆🤗..[Sid's hand moving protectively behind aanchal,i sure would love to see that😉 i didn't notice it in the precap will watch it again,but hey i believe you when it comes sid-aanchal moments and movements😉}
Thank you fo rthose sweet words again..adn I hope to live up to all of your expectations..actually sharing my volcano of excitement multiplies my happiness with no boundaries..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: garson

Sameer_iluvu your description of the episode is fantastic.. infact i had the same observations but wouldn't have done such a fabulous job with it. I think it would be not wrong to say that we will get addicted to your version of the story since u write it so well...

I would love to see ur prediction of today's episode come true :)
Wishing u all a Merry Christmas...
Also one thing to note was how Chanchal was stumped that she forgot Jaya's barsi. Her facial expressions were worth laughing at... So is Rekha's... after hearing about Aanchal from Bharti, I guess she would be wondering that her game is over..

Ohhhhhhhhh....I am humbled & Honoured by those sweet words for me..I hope I will be able to live up to your expectation & love..Thank you dear..and merry christmas to all of you ..!!!