the famous aanchaljiii n sidharthiiii back???

jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
in todays epi wen sid comes home to find aanchal makin pooja preparation for jayas barsi he says "aanchalji yeh sab" ... i was like no!oo!😵 !! i thought siddarth decided to cal aanchal by jus hr name !!! OR is it that he will only do so in private .... if it is dats a bit disappointin 😕!!! or is it one time thing since its his first wifes barsi n all .....i dont know i feel like sayin to sidharth babu ..... "ab pyar kya toh darna kya" !!!! .......maybe he will go back to calin hr aanchal in future epi !!!! hope so!!!
...... wat u guys think???
..but i wasn disappointd entirely tday ..... wen sids dad told sid evry1 had forgoten it was jayas barsi but aanchal hadnt forgoten .... their is an intense moment wid som beuitiful music in the backgound (i wud suggest watchin this bit on slow speed as u can see the movement in sids eyes that makes the moment so intense)......*******well done sameer for doing a great job!!!*** *** neway they hav their famous eye contact where u can see in sids eyes i think how much he is admiring aanchal for that😍!!!
guys i think we will b in for a great romantic scene tmrow ......... where sid thanks aanchal for being so understanding😊!!! wel im hopin he will as aanchals charecter genuinlly deserves that for being so considerate about jayas barsi👏!!!
Edited by jen1 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chukun123 thumbnail
Hi jen1
I completely agree with u...the admiration in his eyes for aanchal was so explicit...one could easily make that out....but i want the nxt episode to be full of anchal-sid romantic sweet nothing scenes.....may be the creatives can gel in a little romance during their trip to mumbai when they go to see jaya's mom....just wishing...
but yeah today's episode might also lead into a change in ayush's attitude towards anchal....
garson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think Sid will call Anchal "Anchal" only in private or when no one's around considering Ayush has not accepted her and probably he feels conscious. If he expresses his affection in public then it would not be taken in the right spirit by everyone. Sid will show his affection only in these stares and smiles atleast for some more time...

Anyways, today Anchal was looking very pretty in the light pink saree. Sid was looking great in the whites too. In the precap when they are shown together while trying to persuade Ayush, the duo look amazing.

Edited by garson - 15 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ya even i was like lol he's back to calling her aanchalji ,what happened to can i call you aanchal?but i think he must have done it unconsciously as in more out of habit you know,and i guess it will take a little time,once they get adjusted to their newfound status as husband-wife and get more comfortable with each other,it will come naturally😊
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I also very well NOTICED that ..famous.."JI"...but I have reconsiled myself after Sid that day told AAnchal that .."Hamara rishta kisi shabdonki mohtaaj nahin hai.." and it means a lot..!! It means we know how much we love each other what is our relation..what others thinks dosent ever matter..so as all others have said..I think its just a habbit or infront of others he is still hesitating & it is only for special moments..or it must be that after Bharati ji advising him thatAaanchal is like her own daughter he will feel more comfy to call Aanchal in front of others as well..awwwwww.. AND jen1..YOU SAID EXACTLY what I felt..I also have a gut feeling that we are in for some cutest of cute moments between Sid & Aanchal today...!!!Oh..I cant wait..!!
nehapuri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think aanchal will call him with ji,... and he without ji.. and anyway now its respect... not distance which is why they use ji
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nehapuri

i think aanchal will call him with ji,... and he without ji.. and anyway now its respect... not distance which is why they use ji

I agree Sid will call her as Aanchal..but She will call him as only Siddhartji..