Todays Highlight -Bharti called Anchal to Mumbai

delta_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

jaya barsi preparation is going on . ayush told anchal that he ll not fight with her today as he didnt want to hurt her mother.at last jaya mother speaks "jaya" but she couldnt move ramkant talks to her ..she was not able to speak properly. she told ramkant to call anchal through signs

Ramkant is shocked n ask ' Who Anchal ?' n she replied Siddharths wife .
Waiting for Tomorrow Episode ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ya even am waiting to see why Bharti is so insistent on seeing aanchal...they have shown Bharti as a very kind and understanding mother,i hope they show her accepting aanchal and not being angry with her because aanchal had told her the truth of jaya's accident when she had gone to seek blessings from her....also i hope aanchal will make Bharti completely alright as in she will be able to get up from the wheelchair,that will be awesome😊 and if Bharti sees Jaya's parcchain in aanchal that will be the icing on the cake😊
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh yeah ..I love this Bharti ji..I think she will consider Aanchal as her Jaya...And that will make SId less gulity &start opening up more & loving Aanchal more...And that idiot Aayush..gets some sense..
I hope to have some cute scenes again...between Sid & Aanchal tomorrow...both were looking awesome in that whites saree & WHite kurta yaar...!! Eagerly waiting for tonight..I am sure they will be in Mumbai next week....