OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
OMG!!! GUYSS!!!! i think Mtph will end soon....i hope not.....
but i just read this article and see what Megha said....
Megha Gupta on Main Teri Parchhain Hoon...
Main Teri Parchhain Hoon is a Rajshri show.. it's clean entertainment without a third wife or an illegitimate child.

What drew you to Main Teri Parchhain Hoon?
I connected with the character instantly Aanchal is an ambi . tious young girl who is forced to give up her dreams when she exchanges her bus ticket with the mother of three children. The bus in which this woman is travelling meets with an accident. She dies and Aanchal has to take responsibility for the kids.

Is she for real?
She sounds too good to be true but Aanchal has lost her own mother. She knows the pain of losing a parent. We've tried to be as realistic as possible. Even the negative characters are not totally black. My on screen uncle sells his property to finance my education.

So you can empathise with Aanchal?
Of course, I do. Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to do justice to her. Unlike some of my colleagues, I'm not a switch on-switch off actress.

Every show starts with the promise that it's different and then loses the plot.
This will not happen with us because it's a Rajshri show. We have a proper story in place for 200 episodes. It's simple, clean entertainment without a third wife or an illegitimate child.

The show is on NDTV Imagine. Isn't it a risk to move to a new channel?
The top brass of NDTV Imagine are veterans from Star TV . So we are confident of its success. The ratings tell their own story. NDTV Imagine has quickly risen to number 3 overtaking Sony TV and Star One.

What's happening with CID? You aren't seen on it too often.
I loved playing Devyani and I can always get back to playing a cop. In fact, recently I turned up on one episode.

You were also in Kumkum. What happened to that track?
I quit because the character was not evolving at all. In a daily, if you are not the main lead, your track comes and goes.

Wouldn't you like to play more funkier roles?
Yeah, but where are these roles? The public likes the saas-bahu stuff.. Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi has been running for seven years. Given a chance, I would love to work in a desi version of Friends or Grey's Anatomy.

What about movies?
I would love to do a film with a message. Not a candyfloss romance. That's not my type.

Aren't you seeing someone?
I am, but please, I'd rather not talk about him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey cool it mann...this is a very old interview..calm down yaar.. it is a very popular show it will at least not end till next Jan..according to me..!!
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Goshh...it really would be sad....:(
dhoopkinarey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey guys, don't get worried. Woh Rehne Wali Mehlon ki also had a "proper story" in place for 200 or so episodes, but now, the thing has been dragging on for over 3 or 4 years now. I am sure Rajshri will not end such a profitable serial because MTPH is very popular. Also, there are so many storylines still left unexplored: Ayush still hasn't accepted Anchal, kids haven't found out yet Anchal is indirecty responsible for the death of their mother, Sid and Anchal haven't said "I love you to each other," their age difference, Anchal's fashion designing, if Anchal gets pregnant how the kids would feel, etc. I am sure this show will last for quite a while, and will maintain its fan following if they keep bringing fresh ideas like they are right now.
arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey nilobebo
we fink alike!!! 😆 lol
i was gonna do the samefing but wit da picture of the newspaper article so i tot i would create a new forum but u did it befor me 😆 ani way it doesn't make a difference as i was gonna make da the same question as the subject, as now they are around 180 th epi so i tot as they r comin 2gether anchal n siddhu ( sid 😆 ) they mit end it as we saw on the 23rd ayush had a small smile on his face wen anchal mentioned about a pooja FOR JAYA so hes getin around a bit and then in the precap for todai they showed jaya's mum
so there a prob finished so its kinda getting 2 gether, there is more to happen but if u see they showed anchal and sidhu gettin to share a bit of luv in around a week /2 1 and a half or somefing after mariiage so i got worried and im scared it mite finish!! 😭
i no theres more left that they can get together and can make this last for longer but my question is will they do it!!??😕 and i no its a very veri veri veri good serial and popular as well but i wanna no ur OPINIONS!!😉
I LUV THIS SHOW IT ROCKS!!! HOPE IT GOES ON FOR A FEW YRS!!! HOPING **FINGERS CROSSED**!!! CANT WAIT FOR MORE ANCHAL N SIDDHU!! (SID 😆 ) MOMENTS!❤️ THE LOVI DOVEI ONES, ROMATIC ONES
❤️❤️,
( i no juhi n sachin woud be happi if they hav a kid 😉 - (Sidhu n anchal) but it'll for sure provoke ayush!😡 hehe 😆)

CANT WAIT!!!😳
SOWI KINDA EXCITED FOR MORE!! 😆😉
❤️😳
please tell me about ur opinions

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Don't worry nilobebo it won't end so soon...its a very good and popular show with good ratings they can't end it so soon....badder shows have lasted for years on tv,so this can't end within 1 year,i agree with sameer_iluvu that it will run for atleast another year...