Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Bugger

well i think guys it was quite clear tht they consummated today!!

they getting up frm the same bed ........her sindoor all messed up and her bindi on siddharth .........i guess it was enuff hints tht they consummated!!
as far as hesitation is concerend ..........it willb there ....as b4 the consummation there was actually no romance between them ...... they were alwazy formal wit each otehr .......... so i guess hesitaion was natural!

Good points dear..even at first sight I felt the same ..but repeat after repeat..I realised that..they have come closer than ever till date..
Please note that. .they both are awkward and Shy .. when they get up..Sid tells thank you for staying..he asks can I call you Aanchal..and she says Jaya that she will never leave Sid alone & go...mainly they are both in the same outfit (except Sid baniyan..his trousers are same..I mean they might have been intimate..and the main thing that occured after that HUg is that ..They both now know that they are in love with each other..and have no problem in sharing the same bed..anymore..but that physical intimacy is still making them shy..& blush.awwwwwwww....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...but
I really dont care..I am happy if they have consumated or not in either way I am the happiest person..as I said..KUCH BAATEIN HOCHUKI HAIN ..KUCH BAATEIN ABHI HAIN BAAKI.."๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilobebo

i just love discussing Sid and Aanchal with you guys!

i personally think that they did it last night, because of all the hints-->Sindoor, Sids arm on Aanchal, Bindi...
but i wish that later Aanchal should have a recap of that night, and they show small small parts...i hope you guys dont get me wrong....
what i mean is how he puts her on the bed...and actually everything we saw in Aancahals dream....:)

Tumne meri Muh ki baatien chinli yaar.. I swear..I also wanted some detailing na..aww..but we are all getting greedy I think..Kya karen na..yeh dil maange more..!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ.. and I am sure we will not be diappointed...as I told earlier"HEAVY SHOWERS ARE YET TO COME.."...๐Ÿ˜‰
jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i agree that they havn consumated the marriage!!! ...they were still too awkward with each other !!!...but it was a very cute awkwardness๐Ÿ˜!! ...the expression on sids face wen aanchal went to get hr bindi off his neck was confused!! n aanhal was deffinitly talkin about not regrtin staying at the house!!...its sems too forward for a rajsri show for hr to say she regrets consumatin the marriage i think!!...hope makers of the show giv us another beautifull n cute scene like aanchals dream secuence wen they do ๐Ÿ˜‰hehehe!!!

Edited by jen1 - 15 years ago
dhoopkinarey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am so confused ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Part of me says they did because of all the hints, and part of me says no because Anchal's dream was way better, so the real thing should be similar. I am glad we have such a strong MTPH fan following, and will hopefully make this forum more interactive.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
After reading all the posts and seeing the scene again and again i am still confused๐Ÿ˜• i mean ya there were hints of consummation but it just doesn't seem right,i agree with dhoopkinarey that aanchal's dream was way better and if they should show a consummation scene it should be something like that or more than that,plus i don't think sid-aanchal are the kind of people who will rush into anything so soon or be impulsive...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
jen1, dhoopkinarey and ht312.....Loved all your views...and yes dhoopkinarey I also am soooo happy we have strong MTPH fan following as well as such cute people to discuss & drool about Sid & Aanchal moments..I have names us Crazy Sid & Aanchal Gang..in short.."CSAG" ..he he..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—
Edited by SAMEER_ILUVU - 15 years ago