December 23, 2008 Written Update

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago

December 23, 2008 Written Update

Anchal runs into Sid's arms and they hug. There Dhiraj is not able to sleep thinking abt Ayush. Chanchal tells him that Ayush is upset that his step mom raised her hand on him and that he wudn't have reacted this way if it had been Jaya. She sarcastically tells him to not bring a step mom for their Vikki if something were to happen to her and suggests that he send their son to her parents' house instead. Dhiraj gets mad at her and tells her to shut up.

Next morning, Anchal and Sid wake up in each other's arms. Anchal begins to feel guilty when she looks at Jaya's pic. While alone in the room, she comes to Jaya's pic and looks on apologetically and just then the garland from the pic falls around Anchal's neck. She is happy and considers this as a blessing from Jaya. Just then Sid walks in and is confused seeing the garland around Anchal's neck. He stands there speechless as he listens to Anchal tell Jaya that the garland falling on her was a sign from her and assures her that she will never commit the mistake she did yesterday.This part by jen1: ....wen aanchal says she will not repeat the same mistake as yesterday ...sid looks worried that aanchal was regrettin wat happend last night... but then aanchal goes on to say.. "mai sidharthji ko kabi akele chod ke nehi jaungi" n sids expression clears... he seems to be relived that aanchal doesn regret staying wid him!!!

Later on, in the main room, Sid, Dhiraj and Shyam babu are discussing work when Chanchal comes there and seeing Sachin and Juhi, she gets an idea. She calls them to a side and suggests that they plan a picnic to Lonavla tomorrow. The kids are overjoyed. The others too agree with the idea, but Sid tells them that he will join them after an early morning meeting tomorrow. Ayush listens to this and fumes in anger. Sid and Shyam babu are outside when he asks Sid why he lied abt the meeting. Sid tells him that he is having a puja done for Jaya in the temple for her barsi and did not want to hamper everyone else's plans for that.

Ayush goes outside and sees Anchal and is furious that cuz of her all forgot that tomorrow is his mom's first death anniversary (barsi). He looks on as Dhiraj comes to Anchal to share with her their picnic plans for tomorrow. Ayush is shocked when he hears Anchal ask Dhiraj how can they go on a picnic when its Jaya's barsi tomorrow and that she thought they wud be having a puja for that.

Precap: Puja is going on in the Tyagi house. All are seated dressed in while. In Mumbai, Jaya's parents are also having a puja done. Here Anchal is praying in her thoughts to get Jaya's mom all better, and there Jaya's mom's fingers begin to move and her eyes blink.

Edited by *Kruthi* - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey ๐Ÿ˜Š..i thought ill fill u in on wat happend after the video got stuck.... i know how frustaing it is wen a bit of the show is missing for us fans๐Ÿ˜” !!
....wen aanchal says she will not repeat the same mistake as yesterday ...sid looks worried that aanchal was regrettin wat happend last night... but then aanchal goes on to say.. "mai sidharthji ko kabi akele chod ke nehi jaungi" n sids expression clears... he seems to be relived that aanchal doesn regret staying wid him!!!
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Gorgeouus episode yet again it seems!
Thanks for the update Kru!
mah403 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks!!

i'm so happy anchal remembered and that ayush heard her remember
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jen1

hey ๐Ÿ˜Š..i thought ill fill u in on wat happend after the video got stuck.... i know how frustaing it is wen a bit of the show is missing for us fans๐Ÿ˜” !!

....wen aanchal says she will not repeat the same mistake as yesterday ...sid looks worried that aanchal was regrettin wat happend last night... but then aanchal goes on to say.. "mai sidharthji ko kabi akele chod ke nehi jaungi" n sids expression clears... he seems to be relived that aanchal doesn regret staying wid him!!!

Thanks for adding that bit, will add to the update as well if u dont mind๐Ÿ˜ณ
syam12 thumbnail
thanks for the update. I wonder when Ayush realise that Anchal is a wonderful step-mother for him.