coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i felt like chanchal was funny when she was asking dheeraj will he marry again if something happens to her... though she was serious while telling him to send vicky to her parents place .. i found it a bit funny...😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

dat was a bit funny!!!! though i found parts of the conversation a bit worrying 😕....da way dhiraj was looking wen chanchal said aysh was more upset cause his stepmom slaped him i think chanchal is nw gna b behind him n try n turn him againts sid n aanchal!!!! i hope im wrong!!!

chococrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
^^^same here jen..his expressions were worrying😕
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No way guys..Dheeraj is such a sensible character he will never ever do that..Take that for granted..and that too..Never against his Big Bro Sid..he loves him more than life..they showed that scene just to build up this stupid picnic idea..of aanchal..!! This is Rajshri's ..productions..do not forget...They dont do such stupid things..Beleive me..!!
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ya that was funny....but i don't think dheeraj will get affected by that scheming chanchal's words....he's way too sensible to fall for her meanness....and i absolutely love seeing him put chanchal in her place😃 he's so adorable😊
jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊thanks guys!! im reassured by wat u hav said👍🏼!! ...dhiraj wont go against aanchal n sid!!.. i was worried for a little bit there !!! i think dhiraj n sid hav such a wonderful relationship it wud hav been sooooo dispointing if anythin like that happend!!!
Edited by jen1 - 15 years ago