does sid really mean what he said.

disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
well when anchal was leaving and sid said anchal plz stop for me and then he closed his eyes ... what does that symbolise i think he just said cuz he wants her for his kids ........... waht do u guys think..............

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he really means it!!! its jus hard for his charecter to admit to needing aanchal.... if u look at the expression on his face wen he says "muje akele chor ke mat jao aanchal...mat jao " the need is so apparent in his face ....n his charecter is so honest n true he wud never do anythin so divious!!!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey...Sid expressed iy so much in his eyes..dint you feel it dear..!!It is for 100% sure..This time he was pushed to the wall ..so he had to express his love..!! in his own dignified simple yet passionate way..of HUG..Awwwwwwww...What a scene mannnn...!!!!Otherwise he was always..shy & guilty to express it..till now..but this time aanchal put him in a situation where in he could just not control his feeling...!!😳
chococrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i do think he means what he said....he would never go out of character and say that he needs her just for the kids.......he looked perturbed since aanchal told him that their decision to marry was hasty and wrong and that she's leaving the tyagi home....he looked shocked and pained...plus the other day, when aanchal fell unconscious, sid saw jaya in aanchal...and then he told his PA that he feels aanchal is so much like jaya.....and like sameer_iluvu said, this time he had to tell her abvout his feelings else he would have lost her completely😳

disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well i just saw the that part of the show and i wrote this note i didnt saw the rest. but after watching the rest i can say that yes its true he really fealls the ways of anchal................ and iw as shock when he was like calling all anchalji and all of sudden anchal........... ohh gos i would die.............. can some one plz make aavis of this scenec.