Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chukun123 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi SAMEER_ILUVU
Thanks for the comments....well i hav watched the episode a million times and still cant get enough of it......waiting for more such adorable scenes to come in the days ahead....Btw I will try and be with all of you more often hence forth...
Enjoy guys till tomorrow...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey chocokrazy..your banner is just AWESOME MANNN...!!I want it too but I dont know how to upload banners yaar..and chukun123..you are welcome with a warm hug..from all of us here..and yes waiting for tonights..epi..& yes..as chocokrazy says I have told earlier too that it will be a surprise bumper package today of Sid & Aanchal scenes..I have a gut feeling...!!!God wishing it will come true...I mean even if they dont cosnumate yet...some cutest of cutest moments will surely be there..!!
chococrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAMEER_ILUVU

Hey chocokrazy..your banner is just AWESOME MANNN...!!I want it too but I dont know how to upload banners yaar..and chukun123..you are welcome with a warm hug..from all of us here..and yes waiting for tonights..epi..& yes..as chocokrazy says I have told earlier too that it will be a surprise bumper package today of Sid & Aanchal scenes..I have a gut feeling...!!!God wishing it will come true...I mean even if they dont cosnumate yet...some cutest of cutest moments will surely be there..!!

glad u liked the siggy😳...and i agree....cute moments will be there..but this wait is killing me
chukun123 thumbnail

Hi SAMEER_ILUVU

Well may all ur words come true and we get a load of adorable aanchal-sid scenes in the week ahead...yeah i m craving for those adorable moments and not bothered abt the consummation part yet......lets wish our wishes are granted.....

Enjoy till then.....

sp87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with all of you.....I absolutely loved todays's episode😃!!!! I watched it numerous times and I really hope we get to see more scenes of Sid-Aanchal!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: sp87

Agree with all of you.....I absolutely loved todays's episode😃!!!! I watched it numerous times and I really hope we get to see more scenes of Sid-Aanchal!

Hey welcome to the crazygang....and watch out for todays episode too..it can be a bumper prize...episode...I feel..! Waise every moment of this show specially Sid & Aanchal I adore..Aaj kuch special toh zaroor hoga aisa mujhe lagta hai...😳😳😳
suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very true....words just not sufficient to explain the beauty of the scene.....but SAMEER_ILUVU..the way u expressed it is just awesome...& magnificent...hats off to u for explaining the sheer beauty of he scene....
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: suchi_dev2006

very true....words just not sufficient to explain the beauty of the scene.....but SAMEER_ILUVU..the way u expressed it is just awesome...& magnificent...hats off to u for explaining the sheer beauty of he scene....

Ohhhhhhhhh... I am honoured by those kind words of yours...Thank you so much..But I feel the beauty of the scene was so so so much more than what I have expressed...thats why I told "Words are not enough to explain that scene.."..anyways..I am delighted that you all like what I expressed..I always like to express & share my joys so that it just multiplies..😃😃😃
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

SAMEER_ILUVU,

tumhari baat tho alag hai! tum itni pyaar ke saath apni feelings ko express ki hai, ke WHA!!
i think these were TILL DATE THE BEST 3MINS AND 15SECS IN MTPH!!!
HATS OFF!!!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilobebo

SAMEER_ILUVU,

tumhari baat tho alag hai! tum itni pyaar ke saath apni feelings ko express ki hai, ke WHA!!
i think these were TILL DATE THE BEST 3MINS AND 15SECS IN MTPH!!!
HATS OFF!!!!

Awwwwwww..aapne toh mujhe..udhne par majboor kar diya...🤗 Thank you for those lovely words..and YOU SAID IT...!!BEst EVER 3 mins & 15 secs..in MTPH..and also best among lots of romantic scenes I have ever seen including films..!!