December 22, 2008 Written Update-Gr8 epi!

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago

December 22, 2008 Written Update

Dheeraj goes to Ayush and tells him that Anchal and Sid are not wrong and tells Ayush that if he was in Sid's place he wud do the same thing. Ayush is not ready to listen, but when Dheeraj explains to him that if he continues this wayโ€ฆ his brother and sister might follow along, and then Ayush agrees to not do such bad things in future. Sid stands watching this conversation from the door.

Sid walks outside to where Anchal sits crying. He calls out her name, and she tells him that this marriage was not a good idea and if she can't fulfill the reason she came here, then there is no point to this marriage. She rushes to the room.

Sachin and Juhi sit by Hariman and ask what a 'step-mother' is and why Anchal is called that. Hariman explains that a step mother loves her children very much, and feels their pain as her own. They hug.

In Mama's house, Mami wakes up after Anchal-Sid wedding picture falls on the ground and breaks. She prays to God to make sure there are no problems in their relationship.

Back at Anchal's room, she is packing to leave, while Sid begs her not to. She has her stuff ready and stands at the door to leave. Sid calls out to her one last time, pleading her to stay, for him. He holds out his hands in front of him. Anchal drops her bags and rushes into his arms. They hug while Anchal cries in his arms. End.

No Precap

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi i saw a bit of the precap thought i wud add it to ur brillint update!!!
it shows aanchal going to jayas photo on the wall wid the graland round it....aanchal then bows her head n touches jayas photo for her blessing ... and the garland falls off jayas photo and around aanchals neck i guess symbolising jayas blessing!!!!
Edited by jen1 - 15 years ago
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanksss for the update Kruu!
Omgg A HUG! A HUGGGG!
*rushes to watch*
soko thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very good episode .hope ayush also gonna change his mind
notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jen1

it shows aanchal going to jayas photo on the wall wid the graland round it....aanchal then bows her head n touches jayas photo for her blessing ... and the garland falls off jayas photo and around aanchals neck i guess symbolising jayas blessing!!!!

Thanks Kruthi and Jen1

i been look on every video for the precap but they cut it off!
thanks! and really kool update kruthi!
lol
Edited by moheema - 15 years ago
arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG!!!
THEY ACTUALLI HUG!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ I CANT WAIT TO WATCH THIS
they are the cutest pair in the tv!!!!!!!!!! i luv em!!!!
i was waitin for this moment for a longgg time! at last!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†
i cant wait to watch it on net im in london so we r kinda back in the schedule,
i wish they would stay like this! u not breaking up or smfin!
sid is soooooo cute i c that from the way he calls anchal "anchal" i cant wait 2 watch
SOMEONE POST THE VIDEO !!!!!!! PLEEEEEEZZZZZZ
HURI UP!?๐Ÿ˜†
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
haha the video is now posted sooo watch to your heart's content *wink*
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
2day's epi was awesome.... the last bit was sensational... waiting to c 2moro's epi.. i'm sure itz goin to b gr8..............
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jen1

thank you thank you. that's the next best sweet item. How wonderful.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.great episode,have already watched the hug scene like 10 times and am going to watch it some more๐Ÿ˜ƒ