coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
the entire episode i was waiting for the actual scene for which i was day dreaming 😍from past two days and it was worth watching at the end of the episode... i was getting those goose bumps while watching sid and anchal hugging each other... it was like dream come true... the entire scene was portrayed so beautifully... their action was brilliant and extraordinary.. 👏 while watching that scene i was smiling and blushing.... ☺️
my god it was damn cute scene between them till date i guess... they hugged so romantically that i wanted to watch it again and i wanted them to stay like that...
and not forget the conversation between dheeraj and ayush was also good... the way dheeraj was consoling him was really heart touching... the other scenes of sid and anchal were also good..anchal blaming her self and sid convincing her....awwwww on the whole entire episode was too good.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
They hugged?! Alreadyyy? ahhhhhhhhhhh *runs to watch it*
I'm deffo going to cap this! *wink*
Thankooo!
jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awwwww it was so beutifulll!!!! ...worth the long wait ....wen sid cals her jus aanchal n asks hr not to leave him , to stay for him! yahooooo!!😃 i was so over the moon🥳n the way he opens his arms for aanchal🤗 n she runs to him... haaai😍😳 ...the intensity in both there expressins while holdin each other ...tears in there eyes... hats off to sameer n megha for portrayin thr charecters emotions so well👏ll!!!! nw sid n aanchals relationship has taken a new turn cant wait to see som more cute n romantic scences between them😍😉!!!! it also looks as if ayush might nt b such an angry young man after dhirajs great talk wid him atleast im hopin he turns over a new leaf!!!
Edited by jen1 - 15 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shockalot

Thankooo!

yAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....!!!
I have gone nuts as I have told in my post earlier..but Please dear ..CAPS is a must I am dying..for that...!!And a BIG HUG to you from me..& trillions of thanks....🤗love ya...
justaminute thumbnail
Everything I wanted to see. but who is going to put the reins on Chanchal and Lalita and not to forget Rekha.
justaminute thumbnail

Originally posted by: shockalot

Thankooo!

please educste me on what "going to cap this" means
shockalot thumbnail
haha hun, "cap this" means i'm going to take pictures of the scene 😳 I've posted a topic with pics (caps) of today's hug scene!😳
shockalot thumbnail
nowwww i'm hoping for mroe scenes like this!
Today's episode, ahhh can't wait to watch!