Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I dont think many of you know this but 7 days before Ishmeet's passing away, he recieved a sms threat.

Here is the link:

I personally feel that the police should at least try to investigate the incident once more. Its hard to believe that someone so dear has passed away just like that. I truly miss him.
shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i saw the you tube it was in sept..but after that the case is silent...this too will disappear into oblivion...if a terrorist like kasab is still alive and the media is asking him which celebrity he would like to meet and he tells Big B...then Ishmeet's killers if there is one will be freely roaming the streets....
sonam_s thumbnail
The media never asked Kasab any question. It was the police that gave out the information to the media and India is doing its best in the current situation however there is still alot to be done.

Anyways that is a different topic altogether.

I guess we wont really know what happened to him. Was it his fate or was it a person's wrong doing. It will remain a mystery just like Divya Bharti's death.
warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
well lets make it a point not to forget ishmeet or the those responsible for 26/11
gurmeetisgod thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cheers for clarifying what was going, I am not a native hindi speaker and watching everyone crying in the audience and his mother was horrible and all the more braver to share her pain with the whole world.

Even the people like Jagit Singh was crying over it.

sonam_s thumbnail
It's been a while now sine his passing away.
gurmeetisgod thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I only seen the mother crying last night, so the UK is behind.

But sadly a young life taken
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gurmeetisgod

Cheers for clarifying what was going, I am not a native hindi speaker and watching everyone crying in the audience and his mother was horrible and all the more braver to share her pain with the whole world.

Even the people like Jagit Singh was crying over it.

jagjit singh was probably remembering his own tragic loss of his young and only son many years ago. 😭
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mittijalebi

jagjit singh was probably remembering his own tragic loss of his young and only son many years ago. 😭

yaa..true..poor thing,he lost his son in a car accident in the US,that is why his wife stopped singing,after his death.Jagjit singh has 2 sons.
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh he has two sons.......for some reason i thought he had only one son.