Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chococrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
lol.shazia...if u r waiting for sid to tell aanchal that he loves her directly as in "aanchal....main aapse bohot pyaar karta hoon", then u r dreaming...his y'day's four lines were to be understood as his proposal to aanchal....he is soooooo shy and cute!!!!!!
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
hahaha truee truee, it's not like i'll be getting it haha, he's way too shy and subdued to say that....but Aanchal can say it maybee....who knowss hahah but i'm just loving the Rajshri style romance we're getting!
disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i totally agree with u i want ayush to get some sense from today's epis that anchal is not bad and also i want him to get to know the truth that sid didn't had any meeting he was planning to do pooja for jaya' only ......
chococrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shockalot

hahaha truee truee, it's not like i'll be getting it haha, he's way too shy and subdued to say that....but Aanchal can say it maybee....who knowss hahah but i'm just loving the Rajshri style romance we're getting!

in the rajshri world ppl say "Jal" instead of "paani"πŸ˜†....so romance also is discreet.....but it has a kind of sweetness attached to it😳