chococrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
we saw in the promos that sid tells aanchal that he cant live without her(still crossing my fingers hoping that it isnt a dream)....so that means he loves her....now i want sudeep to try to become the kabab mein haddi....i want to see how sid will react, now that his relationship with aanchal becomes stronger...and also hoping this ayush angry track gets over soon.......what do u guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
yeah same here...
i love to see Sid fighting for Aanchal...the very first time was when goons chased Aanchal....
and i actually want Aayush to return to his NaNAJI...
i cant stand him anymre....
chococrazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilobebo

yeah same here...

i love to see Sid fighting for Aanchal...the very first time was when goons chased Aanchal....
and i actually want Aayush to return to his NaNAJI...
i cant stand him anymre....

yeah i remember that scene....the way sid had pulled aanchal behind him and like a typical hero bashed those goons😛.....this time they should show sid acting all possessive over aanchal and furious at sudeep😳......about ayush i dont know..first i was like "baccha hai...kisi aur ko apni maa itni jaldi nahi manega"....and the notions that r about step- moms being cruel must have had an effect on him....but that doesnt mean he has to act so disrespectful towards aanchal.....i too wish he is sent of to his nanaji's place for a while......another thing that can happen is sid-aanchal hatching some plan to make ayush realise aanchal's importance in his life..like aanchal choosing to purposely ignore ayush and fawning over juhi and sachin....that would be fun to watch😃
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes it will be very interesting to watch what NExt..?? As long as they show us plenty of Sid AAnchal moments..I can keep on watching forever.......
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heave a sigh of relief - the story going the right way🥳
justaminute thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAMEER_ILUVU

Yes it will be very interesting to watch what NExt..?? As long as they show us plenty of Sid AAnchal moments..I can keep on watching forever.......

What do you think is the significance of the wedding photo falling in Mamiji's house. Some terrible thoughts came to mind. Please, please, please let it not have any significance.

justaminute thumbnail

Originally posted by: chococrazy

yeah i remember that scene....the way sid had pulled aanchal behind him and like a typical hero bashed those goons😛.....this time they should show sid acting all possessive over aanchal and furious at sudeep😳......about ayush i dont know..first i was like "baccha hai...kisi aur ko apni maa itni jaldi nahi manega"....and the notions that r about step- moms being cruel must have had an effect on him....but that doesnt mean he has to act so disrespectful towards aanchal.....i too wish he is sent of to his nanaji's place for a while......another thing that can happen is sid-aanchal hatching some plan to make ayush realise aanchal's importance in his life..like aanchal choosing to purposely ignore ayush and fawning over juhi and sachin....that would be fun to watch😃

yes I agree i same thought about Aanchal igoring Ayush and fawing over the other tow came to mind - just to open Ayush's eyes
chococrazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: justaminute

What do you think is the significance of the wedding photo falling in Mamiji's house. Some terrible thoughts came to mind. Please, please, please let it not have any significance.

that falling of the photo was to show that sid-aanchal relationship was on the rocks...but then as mamiji prayed, everything became alright and their bond grew stronger😊
nahar7772 thumbnail
???? ????? ?? ??
???? ?? ????????? ??? ???? ????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ???? ??????? ???? ??? ?? ??? ?? ????? ????
??? ???? ?? ???, ?? ????? ??? ?? ????? ??? ??? ???? ???? ????? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ??? ??? ? ?????? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ????? ???? ??????
ye kya.....?
hindi me likhe matter ka kachara ho gaya!!!!
kitani mehanat se kuchh likha tha, sare mood ka satyanash ho gaya. 😭
Edited by nahar7772 - 15 years ago
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Kya hua Nahar?
hmmmm i think the main focus will still be on Sid-Aanchal's relationship and Aayush's acceptance of their marriage....Sid told Aanchal he needs her support in this...but he hasn't outright said that he loves her...although we know he does....so that could take some time....but i dont mind waiting, as long as we get small, subtle Sid-Aanchal scenes, i'm khushhh =D