Vipul and Mallar are Such a Losers

sunil000407 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
guys u all know that these 2 guys came 3 times back and what they proved??

what they achieved

if they would have rejected the offer of coming back they would have made some space in people heart

but gajji made them star plus big bakras

now hope they 2 realising this but every thing is over and trophy in himesh reshamiya's-2 handπŸ˜†
Edited by sunil000407 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mdiwakar thumbnail

Sunil,

Tell me which young person will let go a chance that is thrown his / her way? I am sure even if Ritisha was called back as a wild card, she would have come back. Come on, they are just coming up in their lives and they won't be foolish or should I say wise enough to reject....

I can understand your being a fan of Ritisha. But that should not make you blind to the positives of other contestants...I am sure the quality of the show was not very good. But putting down all the contestants other  than Ritisha is like ID promoting only Saptaparna....Do you want to join the league of being a fanatic like ID or just be a good fan?
Edited by mdiwakar - 15 years ago
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mdiwakar

Sunil,

Tell which young person will let go a chance that is thrown his / her way? I am sure even if Ritisha was called back as a wild card, she would have come back. Come on, they are just coming up in their lives and they won't be foolish or should I say wise enough to reject....

I can understand your being a fan of Ritisha. But that should not make you blind to the positives of other contestants...I am sure the quality of the show was not very good. But putting down all the contestants other  than Ritisha is like ID promoting only Saptaparna....Do you want to join the league of being a fanatic like ID or just be a good fan?

πŸ‘ i agree with you mdiwakar.  i dont necessarily like this putting down of other contestants for no rhyme or reason.  they were invited back and they would've been idiots not to accept the offer.  like you said, even if ritisha had been invited back she would most likely have accepted the offer too.
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
mallar has a terrible voice. i think they are losers because even AFTER the audience spoke twice vipul and mallar came back..
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Vipul n Mallar are good singers that's why they came back

Stop being blind fans

Waise, vinti was  abetter si ger than ritisha any day

I can't beluieve ritisha sang since 5 or whatever...she's not dat good

sunil000407 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
am not degrading any one here like rithisha injustice happened to both mallar n vipul,,,,,,untill final stage they kept them in safe zone and all of sudden in danger zone for public voting..................

whatta logic friends...

hope mallar n vipul r badly hurted

iiHEARTyu-x0 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^^OKAY WTH what have they ever done to you :S
you want them to be badly HURTED? WOW :|
mittijalebi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunil000407

am not degrading any one here like rithisha injustice happened to both mallar n vipul,,,,,,untill final stage they kept them in safe zone and all of sudden in danger zone for public voting..................

whatta logic friends...

hope mallar n vipul r badly hurted

πŸ˜†

dont understand why you would say this but okay whatever.......kinda silly i think.

mittijalebi thumbnail

Originally posted by: oldblackjoe

mallar has a terrible voice. i think they are losers because even AFTER the audience spoke twice vipul and mallar came back..

OBJ, doesnt matter who else would've been in their shoes........ANYONE would've come back for a shot at the title.
miggie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

they are both good singers i was happy that they were brought back, even they didn't win but aleast their fans got to enjoy them a little more