Shalini Chandran appreciation thread

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Enough is enough. 😡

I love Shalini . I know almost everyone here loves her too. But I would so so appreciate it if she wasn't being the main topic of discussion every where. I know there is nothing else interesting to watch. And everyone is more than free to express their opinion. But it is getting repetitive now. Everyday same thing is being said. " I WATCH THE SHOW FOR SHALINI " ! etc etc!!

She is a brilliant actress. My favorite! But no more shalini topics or comments. Feel free to talk about what the character is doing. But PLEASSSSSEEEE NO MORE SHALINI IS THE BEST topics or comments in other places.

You can always praise her here!!! No one will stop you!

**** I will fix up this page and add other stuff such a picture and stuff later. If anyone wants to add something PM with the title "shalini" I will put it up!!!****

Cheers!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nivine shammas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Im the first one to appreciate her mubarak mubarak !!!😃
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks alot for this Fatima, it was needed!🤗
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
thanks fatima🤗 wee needed this! love shalini!
sunny07 thumbnail
Hello fatima! Nice meeting you! This is perfect and what we needed! This will help a lot in the future! Kudos to you!

~Sunny~
-dhruvi thumbnail
Oh man! Perfect just what we needed. I'm so glad you did this [:
If theres a list for this add me! [:
Thanks huun [:
sweethina thumbnail

🤗good idea😃.So if I post my view here nobody would be offended??that is good.Is this just for episode?can you make one for raj and tanya both.please please.😃

afghan_bella thumbnail
n the serial i like shalini's character!!
&& she lukzz gud with her husband(yujraj aka raj)
nivine shammas thumbnail
19th dec is one of my favourite episodes of shalini.please can you post selected links where shalini performed very well..it would be good for people...or can we do that??and can we make it more colorful with her  pictures .
sweethina thumbnail
Just got to know that you are fatima,my sister's name is fatima too! would want shalini to work in different show too and also if they can make her more lively now that would be so good. I'm pretty sure she will do good if they change her character a bit we need to see more depth to this character. Edited by sweethina - 15 years ago