Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: SAMEER_ILUVU

Dont you all worry it can never be dream,..!! It will be one of the most most most beautiful moment ..most passionate moment of the show..andtomorrow..that is on monday night again I will be sleepless after watching the scene...& going bonkers..either way sleepless nights continuously...he he he...

please do not forget to drop a message as soon as you have seen the Monday episode, as I will be home much later.
disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
now i dotn think so i can go to sleep cuz in my dreams ia m sure it will be anchal and sid scene.
prakashilpa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Why cant these serials limt n stop it at romance n a pleasant relation between husband n wife..why do they have to show all nonsense like ..wife calling hubby " aap" and touching his feet and serving him ....But very conveniently demonstarting husbands calling their wive's by name instead of " ji" or "aap" as love n care ....
Do women ..love their husbands less / become bad if they call them by their names....how double standard!!!!!
if its the culture n tradition in india ...then this is nonsense n better change.
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

i think they call each other "aap" and "ji" because they still have this one relationship...she is the mother of his kids...thats why the sleep separately...

but you dont worry everything will change in mtph...:)
suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its amazing........both were so much absorbed with each other.......Sid & aanchal were looking like a jodi made in heaven..specially when Sid clsoed his eyes taking aanchal within his arms
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: suchi_dev2006

its amazing........both were so much absorbed with each other.......Sid & aanchal were looking like a jodi made in heaven..specially when Sid clsoed his eyes taking aanchal within his arms

EXACTLY...mannn...oooooooooooooo...It was out of this world..I mean the expressions said it all..no words required..it is amazing..!!