Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......oh gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd......how sweet..sunke hi man me kuchh kuchh hone laga hai...............is it a dream?????????????????............hope not.....I pray for the core of my heart that its the reality.......................its awesome..cant wait to see the monday episode😳😳
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANKSSS SOOOO MUCH FOR TELLNG US THESE SWEET NEWS!!!!!!!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ONE MORE SWEET THING IS..that when other shows are going on I saw the small caption thing which comes below had a hugging snap of Sid & Aanchal..awwwwwww..it was sooooooooooo soooosweet & love filled hug..mannnnnn..!!!Please dont miss it..at least it will help our drooling till monday..!!
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow..Oh My God...no words coming out...too happy to speak or type...saw the shorter version of the promo on tv.. couldnt believe my eyes,it was so sweet and amazing...dying to watch it on monday...when will monday come?Thanks for posting the promo in detail😃 Go sid go👍🏼 was in so much tension that will he stop her or not but not only he stopped her,he has welcomed her in his life too😍
saif_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMGGGGGG i want to see the promo please upload it
chococrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!! THAT'S the BEST news i heard recently....can't wait!!! already dreaming😍
arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome i cant actualli believe it!!! finalli i was waitin for dis from ever since i started watchin dis show! i jus LUV DIS SHOW!!! u wunt believe it i am actualli watchin all the episodes on the net at around 12 in da night!!!! im in uk so i watch the shows from iindia !!!!! thats how much i LUVEEE DIS SHOW!!❤️
i cant actualli wait to see this on the net!!! i wish the next week comes soon!
and u r not crazy, i luv this show to bits espicalli anchal, sachin and siddharth - SOOO CUTE! 😳 and woud 4r sure be excited about it so dnt wori

SOMEONE PLZ UPLOAD DA PROMO I CANT WAIT 2 C IT I WANNA C IT!!! IVE BEEN WAITIN 4R IT!😊
THANK U

ps wat woud ayush's reaction be like
who cares i like siddhart and anchal so i cant wait!!❤️

heheheheheheh lol cant wait
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: dopiedope_lavi

awesome i cant actualli believe it!!! finalli i was waitin for dis from ever since i started watchin dis show! i jus LUV DIS SHOW!!! u wunt believe it i am actualli watchin all the episodes on the net at around 12 in da night!!!! im in uk so i watch the shows from iindia !!!!! thats how much i LUVEEE DIS SHOW!!❤️
i cant actualli wait to see this on the net!!! i wish the next week comes soon!
and u r not crazy, i luv this show to bits espicalli anchal, sachin and siddharth - SOOO CUTE! 😳 and woud 4r sure be excited about it so dnt wori

SOMEONE PLZ UPLOAD DA PROMO I CANT WAIT 2 C IT I WANNA C IT!!! IVE BEEN WAITIN 4R IT!😊
THANK U

ps wat woud ayush's reaction be like
who cares i like siddhart and anchal so i cant wait!!❤️

heheheheheheh lol cant wait

You wont beleive how much I am excited to know that there are all friends like you here who love this show & specially Aanchal & Siddharth (MEgha & Sameer) soooo.. much..!! Keep posting..and lets emjoy the lovely moments together..share our joys..because I beleive that sharing joy will always multiply it with no bounds..!!
Edited by SAMEER_ILUVU - 15 years ago
indian_chick thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dunnoo y it soundz lykk a dreamm buhh i hopee itzz nott..lool!!fannnxxx forr sharinn!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Dont you all worry it can never be dream,..!! It will be one of the most most most beautiful moment ..most passionate moment of the show..andtomorrow..that is on monday night again I will be sleepless after watching the scene...& going bonkers..either way sleepless nights continuously...he he he...