OMIGOSH...!!BREAKING SWEETEST NEWS..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
I just saw the new promo ...!! And I am not able to type words properly with excitement..!!where do I start......Yahoooooooooooo...Ok....see they show Aanchal and SId in their bedroom..Aanchal going with a suit case & saying Sid..that"mein yahn bacchon ke liye aayithi..mein apni maqsad meinkamyaab nahin hui toh mea yahan rehene ka koi matlab nahin..."..durinh which they show us Aanchal touching Sid's feet and leaving slowly..Both Sid & Aanchal in tears & state of shock..and then Aanchal when reaches near the door..Sid's voice saying "AAnchal"...(YESSSSSSSSSSSSS..only AAnchal")..mein yeh zindagi ki ladaayi akele nahin ladsakta...and they show Aanchal turning around..and SId's hand moving up..to call Aanchal into his arms...(awwwwww...I really had goose bumps seeing that)..and saying..Mujhe akele chod ke mat jaao Aanchal..!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhooooooo...!!!My sweetheart Siddharth did it..as I had told now its his turn to act & HE DID IT..!!Oh..aanchal's face was worth watching seeing Sid..inviteing her into his arms..his life..!!Ohhhhhhhhhhh...What a scene..I can dream dream dream till Monday...same to all of you..
๐Ÿ˜†..after all its a show..but its become very close to my heart..so sorry for the crazy excitement..he he...๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You made my day!!!! ye ye ye thank you thank you.

I must have sensed this coming as I was just begining to feel very positive.

thanks a million

please can somebody put the promo for us to see

Edited by justaminute - 15 years ago
justaminute thumbnail
now both of them will have to come up with a strategy to stop Lalita, Chanchal and Rekha making mischief.
aloo12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope it's not a dream................
justaminute thumbnail
my feeling is that it is not a dream. Aanchal leaving Tyagi house does not seem feasible
jen1 thumbnail
saach!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ oh my god!! ive got goose bumps frm readin wat u say happens in new promo ....sid cals aanchal by her name n tels hr he needs hr!!!...dis is so unexpected!!!! .....i knew aanchal wil b stoped frm leavin somhow but neeeeevr dreamt sid wud declare heee needs hr n invite hr into his arms๐Ÿฅณ!!!! my happinees is beyond explntion๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘ thank u youve made my weeknd as i was disapointd wid da direction d show was takin on thurs...ohh ๐Ÿ˜”i wish i can see da promo!!! is there nowhere on the web i can see it ? aglai hafta tak intezar nehi hota!!!
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?
HOLY MOLY! =| WHAT A PROMOO!
THAT'S AWESOME!
I cantttttttttttt waittt for thattt, hahah im going to go cap crazyy!
Thanks soooooo muchh for this!
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi,

I became a member recently and this is my first post and I absolutely love this show. I am dying to see this promo and don't think I can wait until next week to see the episode with the promo scene. Could someone please please please upload the new promo?

Thanks
coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awwwwwww oh my god...if thats true..i cant wait till monday..im dying to watch it...i think its true...they both together will fix up everything..i thought he would stop her but dint expect this kind of gesture from him..sid it was simply wonderful... hmm im going crazy...cant wait to watch the complete episode...
Brinjal thumbnail
Thanks for the great news!!!!!!!!!!

It feels really good! Finally Sid got himself to expess his emotions!

Three cheers to you for your timely updates!!!

thanks