sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Abhi's parents come home. They ask Neha how Abhi is. We were worried. Abhi comes there. His mother asks him how he is and asks him to look at his face. He has gone so weak. Yesterday we went to meet Simran, Abhi's father says. She is also not well with fever. She looked very disturbed he says. Abhi says i dont know and i have not met her for the past 2 months. Abhi's parents are shocked to hear this. They ask why is there any problem? Abhi says nothing. Neha looks upset at this.

Sonu is seeing TV when Riya enters silently. She sits near Sonu. Sonu does not react. She asks him to switch off the tv and shows him the game of Chess which she has got for him. She tells we will play. I will teach. Sonu screams and says i dont want to learn . Manas hears it and scolds Sonu who runs away. Riya scolds Manas for being harsh with Sonu. Manas says his behaviour is not proper. Riya then asks Manas did he speak to Sonu. Manas says no. Riya tells him that he has to talk to him very soon. Riya says i will go and you talk and console him. She goes. Manas goes to Sonu's room where he is lying. Manas asks him did he have food. Then Manas asks Sonu who is friend infact best friend was. Sonu says Astha, Simran Aunty, Shaguna and Mama. Manas asks him why not papa. Sonu says papa also. Manas says people get aliking to some people bcos they like their nature and behaviour. In the same way, I like Ria. Sonu at once asks Manas does he love Riya. Manas is shocked to hear this from Sonu and says he likes her. Manas tries to tell something but Sonu stops him and says he knows. He then lies down. Manas is walking when Sonu asks him when they will go to see Mama. Manas says very soon and goes.

Abhi is looking at the doll which Simran returned . Neha is nearby serving dinner. Abhi is telling Why Simran? Why are u doing this to me and to yourself. Dont do this. Oh God he says. Neha heard it and is crying.

Simran is at home reading the paper. She looks for the column of Musafir but is surprised that it is not there. Just then, Shaguna brings Astha and Simran takes her and talks to her.

In hospital, Dr. Brian is seeing the dress got by the designer and says the neck is not good. Then he accepts it. She says its price is 8000Rs. Brian gives her the money and kisses her.Simran is looking at all this. Simran asks him isnt the dress costly. She then tells him to get back to work. Simranets a call to which Brian says it must be mine and picks it up. It is for him. He is talking when Simran gets a callon her mobile. Its from Abhi and she cuts it. Brian notices it and asks her what the problem is. She asks him not to interfere in her personal matters. She says we will talk tomorrow and hands over the file.

Neha in her home. A call comes and she picks up. It is Mr. Menon ,Abhi's boss. He asks her how Abhi is. She says he is better. He then tells Neha that Abhi had told that he will operate from home, but he has not written his article for 2 days. He has receives many calls and since it is a daily column , he has to answer others. Neha is surprised to know this and tells him she will talk to Abhi. She then goes to the room where Abhi is eating. He asks who called. Neha says it was Mr. Menon and that he is worried about Musafir's column. She asks him why he did not write. Abhi says he cant write and his mind is not functioning. She tells it is a daily column and they had received calls. Abhi gets wild and screams that ask them to publish tomorrow that Musafir will not be writing from now on and goes. Neha is shocked at his reaction.

In the hospital, Simran has a patient. She tells her everything is fine and that she has to lessen strain. She then reads her name as Jia Pandey and identifies her. She asks her that her husband Shekar is a journalist and his rivals had done wrong to her. Simran then asks her is she worried about that. Jia replies it was a critical phase but she has got over it. Simran then asks what the problem is. Why is she alone and where is her husband. Then Simran realises that Shekar is in jail. Jia tells that he is innocent. Simran tells her she can tell her everything. Jia says Shekar had escaped from jail and when she went to meet him, the police arrived. So everybody including Shekar think that she got him arrested. Jia says it is wrong and she did not do it. She wants to save her husband but nobody listens to her. Simran then advises Jia that in marriage, there are a lot of insecurities, jealousy etc and it is trust and faith that helps. She says you know yourself better and if you think Shekar is innocent, then dont think about others. Listen to your heart and follow your instincts. Everything will fall in place. Jia thanks her and leaves.

Neha comes in. Simran is surprised ot see her. She tells Neha that she did not have any appointment today and checks her diary and says her date is tomorrow. She asks her is there any problem. Neha keeps looking at her. She says she wants to ask her something. She then asks Simran you andAbhi cannot stay away from each other is it. Even after your divorce and after i married him, you love him and Abhi loves you. Am i right she asks. Simran looks dazzled.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for another great update
rouble thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update sree!
abladabla thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful updates u have been posting sree..
arnav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
good update..thanks..i wonder if simran is still sane enuf to solve jia's problems. yeh kya ho raha hai.......πŸ˜›
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah, Simran should act on what she preaches then give others the advise.πŸ˜†

Great Update.

Cheers,

Rifhat

Manas_s thumbnail
thank you so much for these great updates that you are doing for us!
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sree. Great update. I think Neha should have asked this before. It would have been much better for all the three of them.

rits_p thumbnail
thanx sree. great update. well done sree. akhir neha ko akal aa hi gayi. jo baat sabse phele puchni thi. she is asking right now. πŸ˜ƒthank god she asked finally.
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I dont think Neha is asking Simran about this with a open mind. I dont think Neha will be calm and think. She is going to mess this up and will not realise their love.