m_khan90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Folks my contact in Mumbai is trying to arrange a telephone conversation with Aamir Hafiz  & me.  If you have a question for Aamir please state here so that I can ask him.  Please remember question should be appropriate for a kid. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamir's Fan thumbnail
M Khan,

I do not have a question but I have a message for him. Can you please convey it? Can you please tell him that he has fans all over the world and that I hope and pray he stays as honest, humble and simple as he is now. I wish him all the best and that is in my prayers everyday =)

Thank you so much for doing this =)
Zidane-nedved thumbnail
Please can you ask him, if he prefers lil champs performance or Chota packet performance? Can you ask him if her likes his voice before or after the voice matured? Can you ask him if he chooses his own songs or the songs are already  planed for the whole season? can you ask him if he can sing The title song of Dhadkan:starring akshay Kumar and sunil sheety and shilpa sheety. the song is by Nusrat fateh khan, i think.

Thanks
trippleh thumbnail
i just agree with amir 's fan
m_khan90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aamir's Fan

M Khan,

I do not have a question but I have a message for him. Can you please convey it? Can you please tell him that he has fans all over the world and that I hope and pray he stays as honest, humble and simple as he is now. I wish him all the best and that is in my prayers everyday =)

Thank you so much for doing this =)

Thats a great wish and prayers.  Since he does not know English and do not have a computer so he does not know about how popular he is. There are so many forums discuss about Aamir's singing.   If you google his name there are pages and pages of info about the songs he sang.  He has several websites.  I am thinking if I get Aamir's phone number then I will keep updating his website know as Creative-castle dot com.  Nobody is updating it at the present time.   
m_khan90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zidane-nedved

Please can you ask him, if he prefers lil champs performance or Chota packet performance? Can you ask him if her likes his voice before or after the voice matured? Can you ask him if he chooses his own songs or the songs are already  planed for the whole season? can you ask him if he can sing The title song of Dhadkan:starring akshay Kumar and sunil sheety and shilpa sheety. the song is by Nusrat fateh khan, i think.

Thanks

Thanks for the questions.  I have read or heard that he hardly watches his performances on television.  But I will ask him about it. 
uk001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Please let him know that he has LOADZ and LOADZ of fans in the UK and also ask him about that song he was given in bhootnath. Is the final version his voice or not?  Thanks

Aamir's Fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: m_khan90

Thats a great wish and prayers.  Since he does not know English and do not have a computer so he does not know about how popular he is. There are so many forums discuss about Aamir's singing.   If you google his name there are pages and pages of info about the songs he sang.  He has several websites.  I am thinking if I get Aamir's phone number then I will keep updating his website know as Creative-castle dot com.  Nobody is updating it at the present time.   

M Khan,

Thank you for replying. Since I only visit this forum, I did not know about any of the forums you mentioned for Aamir. That is really wonderful.  Also it is a brilliant idea of your to keep updating his website, I am sure, Aamir, his family, and all his fans will like it and will be very grateful to you for it. Please do let me know what the name of his website is.

Thank you so much 😃
m_khan90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: uk001

Please let him know that he has LOADZ and LOADZ of fans in the UK and also ask him about that song he was given in bhootnath. Is the final version his voice or not?  Thanks

Sure I will tell him that.  In another interview I think he mentioned or somebody mentioned that he was edited out and fill in for Armaan Malik.  Armaan is also a contestant in CPBD for few weeks and he was voted out and his mother raise a hell.  Remember him yeah he sang that Bhootnath song. 
m_khan90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aamir's Fan

M Khan,

Thank you for replying. Since I only visit this forum, I did not know about any of the forums you mentioned for Aamir. That is really wonderful.  Also it is a brilliant idea of your to keep updating his website, I am sure, Aamir, his family, and all his fans will like it and will be very grateful to you for it. Please do let me know what the name of his website is.

Thank you so much 😃

I owe to that Aamir's forum so I will be updating about him.  The website is www.creative-castle.com
when you go there scroll down to where you see male celebreties.  In the male celebreties you will find different names.  Just click the name where you see Aamir and you wil see three options.  Aamir siggies, Update about Aamir and Aamir's Fan Club.  You can browse any of the topics and comments too if you become a member of creative castle.