justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Let's put out all the positives that may come in next week's episodes to keep going till the Monday episode.

1. Sachin's love will make Aanchal stay.
2. Jaya's atma will ask her to stay.
3. They may plan for Aanchal to work a designer for Tyagi firm.
4. Jaya's atma may guide Aanchal on how to change Aayush.
5. Aayush will realise that Jaya whereever she is, is very unhappy with his ill habits.
6. Jaya comes in Aayush's dream and asks him to accept Aachal as his mother - showing there is no difference between Aanchal or Jaya.
7. Ayush may have to be nursed thru an illness and Aanchal may execute that duty like a real mother - that would perhaps open Ayush's eyes to the reality

any more?
Edited by justaminute - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Brinjal thumbnail
Hi!

I like the way you have put down the positives.......

Even Siddarth's confession that he needs her now...for the family (kids ) and for him.....or cant say whether he will speak his mind....Hope he does...many times in life we lose things becos we dont speak up for various reasons....

Yes this Jaya's atma guiding her may certainly be a great possibility....

But certainly they should not consent on Annchal leaving the house...then it will all turn out to be like any other serial.......n poor Aanchal whhere would she go...after really fighting it out to get married to siddarth...I doubt it would be good to go back to her mam mami's house...n after all its just been a week they have been married...After all the gala marriage affair...she leaving the house is just not done....it is beyond my comprehension now....as sameerIluvu put in aptly in one of the earlier posts...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Brinjal

Hi!

I like the way you have put down the positives.......

Even Siddarth's confession that he needs her now...for the family (kids ) and for him.....or cant say whether he will speak his mind....Hope he does...many times in life we lose things becos we dont speak up for various reasons....

Yes this Jaya's atma guiding her may certainly be a great possibility....

But certainly they should not consent on Annchal leaving the house...then it will all turn out to be like any other serial.......n poor Aanchal whhere would she go...after really fighting it out to get married to siddarth...I doubt it would be good to go back to her mam mami's house...n after all its just been a week they have been married...After all the gala marriage affair...she leaving the house is just not done....it is beyond my comprehension now....as sameerIluvu put in aptly in one of the earlier posts...

I Agree with you..It is Siddharth's turn now..He has to ACT..Till now I have seen that it is only Dheeraj or Specially Harimanji is my ever favourite & always right..I mean I am not blamming Siddharth(though he is my favourite among all)..he is not able to voice over for Aanchal because people will think he has already forgotten his first wife and is yearning for young girl like aanchal ..it is a harsh truth in this world..that they will never imagine LOVE only LUST..in relationships ..!! IMy point of view is lik emany of you I am sure is..Life is TO LOVE & we live once..and if we get love more than once in life we are the luckiest & just grab it in both hands..Poor Siddharth is not able to do that because of the Society norms as well as his consience...But he has to say enough is enough now..!!
Edited by SAMEER_ILUVU - 15 years ago
Brinjal thumbnail
Yes I completely agree with you...Siddarth has to speak up and take up for Aanchal....and one needs to really find a way to sort out Ayush's insecurities which needs to be addressed differently....Anchal going out of the house is not going to solve the problem...it will leave the kids to square one exposed to ill treatment by chanchal and Lalitha....then it would seem that the serial has lost its whole purpose...I strongly believe that Aanchal shld leave the Tyagi household.
justaminute thumbnail
perhaps Sid will admit his shock at his own reaction to Aanchal when he learnt from Ayush that Aanchal had slapped him and perhapsaskAanchal for foregiveness?