Most painful episode till date.....

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Friends....😭😭😭Today my heart was not able to bear the pain Aanchal was going through and felt so bad for Siddharth for his helplessness..!! very tragic..!!I hate Aayush..I cannot tolerate that brat anymore..!! If I was in aanchals place I would never excuse him..!! I actually cannot wait till monday ..but I am actually scared to see mondays episode after seeing the preview..aanchal is deciding to put an end to the marriage as she dosent want everyone to suffer because of her she feels..!1Sid is shell shocked..!! God..I am stunned too..!!Very tragic..but I am hell bent to know what will Sid do..?? How will he react ..!!How will elders like Harimanji and Dheeraj solve this..!!But if you ask me..there is no other way...she is really hurt..Now I hope that idiotic brat will realise Aanchals worth & so will Sid realise his love fo rAanchal that he cannot live without her now....? Or he will never allow her to go..?? That will be very Good..!! I really hope he will never allow Aanchal to take this drastic step & somehow solve this problem...But How..? God mera toh dil dimag kuch kaam nahin kar raha..!!😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh nooo😲!!!!...im wid u this is such a tragic epi jus wen things seem to b movin in the right track😭..aanchal wants to leave the tyagi house n sid🥺... this decision is totaly wrong!!!
...sid needs to talk som sense into aanchal even if he is harsh wid hr. ..ask her why if she was gona quit so quickly go thru all the hassle of getin married n if she remembrd she had said they wud face watever life trows at them togethr...n i really hope he says som thin along da lines of " tumbi jaya ki tara muje akela chor kai jana chahti ho"??? dat wud stop any silly plan of aanchals to leave!!!! ..cant wait to se wat happens on mon!!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jen1

oh nooo😲!!!!...im wid u this is such a tragic epi jus wen things seem to b movin in the right track😭..aanchal wants to leave the tyagi house n sid🥺... this decision is totaly wrong!!!

...sid needs to talk som sense into aanchal even if he is harsh wid hr. ..ask her why if she was gona quit so quickly go thru all the hassle of getin married n if she remembrd she had said they wud face watever life trows at them togethr...n i really hope he says som thin along da lines of " tumbi jaya ki tara muje akela chor kai jana chahti ho"??? dat wud stop any silly plan of aanchals to leave!!!! ..cant wait to se wat happens on mon!!!

I was also thinking on the same lines..I really hope he says so..
But I must also add hee...I AMVERY UPSET with the way Sid got angry with Aanchal when he did not hear the full story of Aanchal slapping Aayush.. I mean he was very serious he did not speak anything to her in her Mama's house..I felt sooooooo bad for Aanchal..How much more she can proove her pure motherly love..I mean Sid was upset or was woried I dont know..But ...He should have clarified with Aanchal..na..? Now I want him to pachtao for doing that galati..Poor Aanchal..How he will be feeling out of life..when Aanchal will leave him & go...😭
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sid seemed angry with Aanchal and did not speak with her when he arrived at Mamaji. He did not state what Ayush had said at home and did not ask Aanchal to clarify. He did not offer even when Aachanl inquired about his anger.

We know that Aanchal approach is always direct - she would ask the question directly and seek to resolve it.

So this is one difference between the two Aanchal and Sid - I think.