Dec 18th Annchal wants to leave the Tyagi house

Brinjal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi Guys!
What a horrible twist of events!!!!!!
I was truly saddened by today's episode. After the ayush slapping yesterday , today annchal is totally saddedned by the bitterness spwed by Ayuush on her ....with too much of emphasis on "sauteli maa".....the last scene showed annchal telling siddarth that they should not hae married and she needs to leave the house....and she cant be the mother of his kids...annchal is truly heart broken in this episode.......Wonder what would siddarth say to her now....and how would they take it from here after all that building up between siddarth and annchal in the last week....now this tsunami!!!!!!!! Oh what a episode to stay with for the weekend ...the timing is really bad! I very depressing!!!!

😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justaminute thumbnail
Perhaps all Dheeraj, Harimanji, Sid will get together to resolve the problem with Aayush. Hopefully they find out that Rekha and Chanchal have been feeding poison to Aayush.

If Aanchal is allowed to leave , then all people who were against their happiness will have a field day.

Then what about Sachin . He loves his ma so much and so does Juhi.

Perhaps Aayush will be asked if he would be better off in a boarding school.

Brinjal thumbnail
Hi!

Thanks justaminute, aloo12, mah403.

Justaminute I dont think the boarding option would workout for ayush...since first and foremost aanchal will not agree to it...since in the previous episodes itself she has expressed that it is ayush house first then hers...
I wonder what siddarth is going to say...is he going to be tongue -tied and keeping his emotions to himself...or would he tell her that he would really want her to be with him for the entire lifetime and resolve things togethher and build a happy family! ...as thats what their aim was since the beginning.....HAPPY FAMILY......It would be interesting to watch how this whole situation would be resolved.......but my patience is running... I would not be able to tolerate Aanchal's suffering anymore......
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I very deeply feel that Siddharth now will have to act and show his full strength support & trust with ofcourse LOVE to aanchal..!!Aanchal has done too much & I dont think she can do anything more than this..no normal human being can do anything more..I hope now Sid realises..how many many many sacrifices Aanchal has done for his & Kids sake..I mean I sometimes feel very bad for aanchal because she has been always loved for her being the "Parchhain" of jaya...what about ..loving her as "Aanchal"..herself..!! I mean I dont mind really dont mind comparing "Jaya" for "Aanchal"..because "Jaya"..was equally sweet..but at least..once in a way..show her lov for what she is..!!Except Harimanji.and Sachin...nobody is expressing it to Aanchal..Siddharth is guilty to express..Dheeraj is doing his bit..and others God..knows when will they come to senses..but thats life..I think..!!
chococrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I felt that Sid had a kind of pained expression when aanchal told him that she needs to leave the house....He may persuade her to stay and in the process give us fans a cute scene😊
justaminute thumbnail

Originally posted by: chococrazy

I felt that Sid had a kind of pained expression when aanchal told him that she needs to leave the house....He may persuade her to stay and in the process give us fans a cute scene😊

thanks that's the most positive i have seen on the subject.
justaminute thumbnail

Originally posted by: chococrazy

Yes we are gearing up for that cute scene on Monday