The points I LOVE ABOUT this show...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
1. The main characters of this show..Siddharth & AAnchal are so too good & Sober yet they are very human & are strong in their decisions. They dont keep changing their point of views or their basic nature just to please others. Specially the love, respect and mainly the trust they have in each other is what I always wished i shared with somebody in my life.
2. The MALE CHARACTERS in this show are not shown like puppets..they are dominant & put their foot down when required ..at the same time they dont insult any ladies directly.
3.Negativity is there but tolerable & many times realistic.
4. There is warmthand beautiful relationship between Brothers, Mama, mami, Manu & Aanchal, and devar- bhabhi
5. Most importantly the story deals with small small cute little things that happen in anybodys life and so we can relate very well with the situations.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chococrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAMEER_ILUVU

1. The main characters of this show..Siddharth & AAnchal are so too good & Sober yet they are very human & are strong in their decisions. They dont keep changing their point of views or their basic nature just to please others. Specially the love, respect and mainly the trust they have in each other is what I always wished i shared with somebody in my life. I agree...love is there between couples..but the trust and respect that we see in this pair is hardly seen elsewhre...relationships r spoiled due to suspicion, ego clashes and whatnot..

2. The MALE CHARACTERS in this show are not shown like puppets..they are dominant & put their foot down when required ..at the same time they dont insult any ladies directly.like i said in the other post, i liked the way the males helped aanchal in yesterday's epi....they stand up for what's right, even if it means going against one's wife.....esp. loved the part where dheeraj mockingly threatened chanchal with the knife😆
3.Negativity is there but tolerable & many times realistic.life is full of ups and downs...so yeah...but i personally feel lalita is a bit over the top
4. There is warmthand beautiful relationship between Brothers, Mama, mami, Manu & Aanchal, and devar- bhabhi.agree😊....the best relationship i like is that between dheeraj-aanchal.....its cute😳
5. Most importantly the story deals with small small cute little things that happen in anybodys life and so we can relate very well with the situations. yup...like they have shown that not all step mom's r bad...and that ppl dont usually have xtra marital affairs.....also that families who r neither filthy rich nor steeped in financial crisis do exist in the real world....i could go on😛

Word Count: 0

garson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I like the ambience of the show. It feels like our homes not palaces. I really liked Anchal's dressing sense before the wedding - simple yet elegant. Like the way the men and the kids dress - natural. However i do dislike the excessive jewellery which the women in Tyagi family wear. Like the ones worn by Anchal's mamiji. Anchal too should taper down her jewellery... sometimes i feel that if they dress up so much on a daily basis then how would they dress up for parties :)
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i completely agree with every point you guys metioned!
i just love this show!
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: garson

I like the ambience of the show. It feels like our homes not palaces. I really liked Anchal's dressing sense before the wedding - simple yet elegant. Like the way the men and the kids dress - natural. However i do dislike the excessive jewellery which the women in Tyagi family wear. Like the ones worn by Anchal's mamiji. Anchal too should taper down her jewellery... sometimes i feel that if they dress up so much on a daily basis then how would they dress up for parties :)

I would like to see Aanchal wearing the type of clothes she used to wear before the wedding. not a sari all the time and would like her to defy Lalita and not put her palav on her head for Lalita