Aanchal slapping Ayush...Pls clarify

Brinjal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi!

In the last episode they show aanchal slapping ayush when she finds him near the school indulging in gambling....and that this time she is waering a yellow and red saree...whereas I have seen a promo where she is slapping ayush inside the ouse and at this time she wearing blue and yellow saree...and ayush telling herr that my mother would hve not slapped me and she replying back that if it was for your mother would you have done this and he replies back you mean nothing to me ..you are not my mother.....

Have I missed annything......or is that therre is another scene like this whhich is to take place.....or what is it....?

Pls someone clarify for me.

thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Nope, you haven't missed anything, i haven't seen the promo but i know that scene hasn't been aired yet =)
Brinjal thumbnail
Oohhh! That's sad...that means Ayush is going to be slapped yet again! Does not sound too good....!
Hope all that begin ...ends well! .....I really want Ayush to come around......and understand aanchal's true self!
And potraying Ayush coming around would be one of the very positive take aways of this serial...I would look forward to it as to how does annchal finally resolves and builds her relationship with Ayush......

thanks
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
awww i want to watch the promo....
but seriously i dont understand this lil kid anymore...now everyone is happy and he should just accept it!
So stubborn and spoiled!
garson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think this is a publicity stunt. They probably didn't portray the actual scene otherwise it would have given the story away. She wouldn't be slapping the child again and again... it loses the novelty and definitely does bad for the child... Anchal would not do that.
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Garson, that's what i think as well!
Now we have to figure out why she slapped him, although it may look like she slapped him for ditching school, i think she did it because she had told Sid that day that Aayush wouldn't break his trust and he did...so she slapped him because he insulted Sid's upbringing of him...i thinkk haha
Brinjal thumbnail

Hope Garson's words come true!