Oh what a romantic & Divine epsode..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

It was Bumper episode of Siddharth & Aanchal scenes..!1Couldnt have asked for anything better..!1Got to know that their love and deep feeling dosent require any words to express..!!It shows in their eyes..!!Awww..specially loved the way Aanchal talked to jaya's photo expressing her fear to fall in love with.. SIddharthji..That was soooooo cute ..& romantic.as well as divine..!!Sameer & Megha..at their best..! Spcial thanks to the production house & the whole team to MTPH..for giving us this superb show.

Edited by SAMEER_ILUVU - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HI

I was waiting for your ooh , aaah for this episode. Wasn't just divine.

I think Ayush and Juhi need to witness Aanchal giving so much respect to Jaya - flowers at the photo
jen1 thumbnail
agree wid u guys a beutiful epi wasn expectin so much so soon!!! ..i was ready to get the sweets out wen aanchal asked sid to cal hr by hr name n sid agreed 🥳..n then ...they went back to the famous.. siddarthji n aanchalji 😵
..but the way siddarthjiiiiiii went on to say how there relationship wasn dependent on wat hey cal each other was so touchin n the.. khana khilana .. phul lana 😍n the other beutiful moments shown in this epi more then made up for it!!!!
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ah the episode was truly divine😍 i mean a whole episode on aanchal-sid,this is what we were waiting for....i was so disappointed after the dec 15th episode where aanchal gets ill treated...but now all my complaints have vanished😊 hope we get more episodes like this....it was truly beautiful....aanchal was so cute when she was expressing her love for sid and hesitating too...i mean kahin pyar na ho jaaye😳 and the way she said "isiliye to aap mujhe itne acche lagte hai" classic....and ofcourse sid bringing her flowers and feeding her was too cute😃 thumbs up to sameer-megha and the mtph team👍🏼
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: justaminute

HI

I was waiting for your ooh , aaah for this episode. Wasn't just divine.

I think Ayush and Juhi need to witness Aanchal giving so much respect to Jaya - flowers at the photo

ha ha..I wanted to add my OOH'S & AAH's ..for this epsiode but i thought let me keep it for future..innumerable romantic scenes we are waiting ..for..!!!But since I felt it was romantic in a very divine way..I kept it for later..
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
omg i think this was the most romantic episode so far!
i loved it soo much....i watched over and over again....
i love three scenes very much...
1st. Sid feeds Aanchal---very cute and romantic
2nd. Aanchal asks Sid to call her Aanchal without ji----i can see a new relationship...
3rd. When Sid says he will try to forget Jaya and Aanchal puts her hand on his mouth---very intimate...:)
justaminute thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilobebo

omg i think this was the most romantic episode so far!

i loved it soo much....i watched over and over again....
i love three scenes very much...
1st. Sid feeds Aanchal---very cute and romantic
2nd. Aanchal asks Sid to call her Aanchal without ji----i can see a new relationship...
3rd. When Sid says he will try to forget Jaya and Aanchal puts her hand on his mouth---very intimate...:)

And I sincerely hope that what we are expecting to see on Monday doesn't turn out to be a dream but is real.