How do you think Anchal will win over the family?

Jasmina_priya thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
There were such highs in this episode (Dec 16th) I never expected so quickly!!! As much as I disliked Anchal fainting from not eating for a day, it showed her strength of character to the entire family at one stroke, and it couldn't even be disputed. I liked how Juhi came back to her senses by seeing how much Anchal would sacrifice to keep her word to the kids. Hope that continues more. Best of course was Siddarth taking care of Anchal, and their feelings growing for each other; naturally faster with Anchal! I absolutely LOVE how she includes Jaya into everything she thinks, feels, and does in regards to the entire family, not just the kids or Siddarth. I think that's how she'll finally win everyone over. Living here in the US, I keep thinking have I ever seen such a character portrayed so unselfishly? And no, that's why I love it! Ok, enough gushing. 😆 But I'd like to find out what others think would be how Anchal finally wins over the family.
~ Priya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aanchal has alredy won hearts of the men in the house ❤️....n she wil soon win over the kids even ayush!!!!
...the women r the reaaaaal prblem😡!!!
...to bring the family together she wil hav to work real hard on one person SIDS STEPMUM!! ..to make sids mum realise wat a great son she has in sid n how much lov n respect he has for hr despite hr open dislike of him!!! she can do that then i think there will b hapiness all round the tyagi household!!!
..n the 16th dec epi ..haiii😍 woh siddarth babu ka khana khilana...phul lana it was so sweet...lvd the way the makers of the show hav made siddarths n aanchals relationship seem so pure n beautiful👏
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by jen1

aanchal has alredy won hearts of the men in the house ❤️....n she wil soon win over the kids even ayush!!!!
...to bring the family together she wil hav to work real hard on one person SIDS STEPMUM!! ..to make sids mum realise wat a great son she has in sid n how much lov n respect he has for hr despite hr open dislike of him!!! she can do that then i think there will b hapiness all round the tyagi household!!!
..n the 16th dec epi ..haiii😍 woh siddarth babu ka khana khilana...phul lana it was so sweet...lvd the way the makers of the show hav made siddarths n aanchals relationship seem so pure n beautiful👏

Jen1 absolutely agree with you,yes she has charmed all the men in the house,aayush will come around soon,but that lalita and chanchal😡 she will definitely succeed in uniting the tyagi household and bring happiness there😊

chococrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hello! i'm new here....my name is pooja...i simply adore sid-aanchal....their story is kind of unique and fresh😳

Originally posted by: jen1

loved the way harimanji and dheeraj stop lalita-chanchal from harrassing aanchal some more...agree about ayush.he just needs some time😊..16th dec...i was in dreamland😍.......i like the way their luv story is gradually developing without anyone of them going out of character😊
garson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved the way Sidd fed Anchal... really made me think. During my childhood when i was down with fever or other childhood diseases, my mom would feed us. I also remember once my mom was ill but i did not feed her... this scene really made me feel guilty. 😭
Also liked the course correction that Anchal did by telling that Sidd should never forget Jaya. She needs to do the same with the kids too especially Ayush. I am sure the script writers would eventually do this :)
Edited by garson - 15 years ago